nolefins 7 round mock draft (fins only) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nolefins 7 round mock draft (fins only)

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
1.jake long-LT- michigan- we need to suck it up and draft a mammoth tackle to protect cpepp/joey next year, dmac is decent but we need jake long!

2.brandon siler-OLB-florida- we need a replacement for spragan and even a nole fan can tell you this guy is a player, we will be lucky to get him in the 2nd round, he will probably move up before the draft

3.josh beekman-OG-boston college- we have average guards and beekman could start week one maybe.

4.dwayne bowe-WR-LSU- chambers and booker will not be around forever if he is still around in the 4th its a steal.

6.mason crosby-K-colorado- honestly i have no idea who this guy is all i know is mare sucks and we need a K and there is no good free agents, someone told me he is a good kicker

7.garrett wolf-RB- he might not last this long but maybe he will due to his size, we need a little scat back to compliment ronnie and this guy is fun to watch, a little small though.

I THINK WE COULD GET 4 STARTERS OUT OF THIS GROUP!

siler and crosby would be awesome picks.. that is if they are still avalible in thouse rounds. mann but i want siler badly..that would make me happy on draft day if we get him in the second

Garrett Wolfe won't be there in the 7th.

Mason Crosby won't be there in the 6th (he's the best college kicker since Nugent two years ago)

yeah there is definitely no way in hell crosby will be there in the 6th. he's predicted to go as early as the 2nd.

nolefin said:
1.jake long-LT- michigan- we need to suck it up and draft a mammoth tackle to protect cpepp/joey next year, dmac is decent but we need jake long!

2.brandon siler-OLB-florida- we need a replacement for spragan and even a nole fan can tell you this guy is a player, we will be lucky to get him in the 2nd round, he will probably move up before the draft

3.josh beekman-OG-boston college- we have average guards and beekman could start week one maybe.

4.dwayne bowe-WR-LSU- chambers and booker will not be around forever if he is still around in the 4th its a steal.

6.mason crosby-K-colorado- honestly i have no idea who this guy is all i know is mare sucks and we need a K and there is no good free agents, someone told me he is a good kicker

7.garrett wolf-RB- he might not last this long but maybe he will due to his size, we need a little scat back to compliment ronnie and this guy is fun to watch, a little small though.

If Siler is gone in the 2nd we should go after Keith Rivers (USC).

5 months before we're on the clock. do we really need a mock draft right now? :sidelol:

Wont need wolf...ricky will be back and ronnie goes back to what he does best...second string

nolefin said:

Mason Crosby will be a second round pick. Sorry but I don't see Saban taking a OL in the first round, I think he's going defense again.

Phins28 said:
Mason Crosby will be a second round pick. Sorry but I don't see Saban taking a OL in the first round, I think he's going defense again.
that's what saban does.

there is no way garret wolf will be there in the 7th, he probably wont make it past the first day, in other words he wont make it out of the 3rd round. Although his size will hurt him. But I would absolutly love to have him, he is amazing. I thnk he is the 5-6 best RB in the nation, I cant remember a game where he didnt run for atleast 150 yards.

Crosby is a first day pick. He's the best kicking prospect in years dude. Almost all of his misses are from 50 and 60 yards out, but he also makes his fair share from that distance.

Wolfe might not be a first day pick, but he won't be there in the 7th.

Bowe... hard to tell. I've seen 2nd round for him, I've also seen 5th round.

5 months before we're on the clock. do we really need a mock draft right now?

that's what we do in the draft forum, talk about the draft. I love the draft, and I'll make a mock whenever. Has nothing to do with giving up on a season.

finfan4life8956 said:
there is no way garret wolf will be there in the 7th, he probably wont make it past the first day, in other words he wont make it out of the 3rd round. Although his size will hurt him. But I would absolutly love to have him, he is amazing. I thnk he is the 5-6 best RB in the nation, I cant remember a game where he didnt run for atleast 150 yards.

Mel Kiper on ESPN the other day said Wolfe is probably a 5th or 6th rd pick. Said if he can return punts/kicks that could elevate his draft stock although he has not done it this year.

Back
Top Bottom