Nolefins early mock with free agency. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolefins early mock with free agency.

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Free agency: focus on 2 players imo 1. Mike wallace 2. Michael johnson. If wallace is resigned then go after jennings/bowe. Resign: starks,long,fasono and hartline and if the price is right sean smith.

Draft:
1st-xavier rhodes cb fsu. 6'2 215 and a shutdown corner with smith we will have 2 big corners.

2nd-tyler eifert te ndame. This guy is what we have been missing for years. Total package.

2nd-robert woods wr usc. Will all the talent on D and a deep wr in the draft woods may slide into the 2nd

3rd-bacarri rambo s uga. Replaces clemons who sucks.

3rd-stepfan taylor rb stanford. Will bush leaving we pair this bull with lamar miller.

4th-marcus davis wr vtech. Project wr who has all the tools

If you added a pass/rusher, that would be not too bad............

I like the idea of Xavier Rohdes. Maybe:

1. Xavier Rhodes
2. Brandon Jenkins
2. Matt Elam
3. Da'Rick Rogers
3. Sean Porter
4. Ryan Swope

FA pick up either Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings

I'm right there with you:

1- banks or milliner, CB
2- Eifert, TE
2- woods or stedman Bailey, WR
3- chase Thomas, OLB
3- bacari Rambo, S
4- Shane Skyov, ILB
5-7 bpa OL

Own FA: smith, hartline, fasano, Starks
FA: Wallace, Jennings or bowe
Urbik OG

I like it, with the exception of an edge rusher. I have gone with bjoern werner instead of your first round CB, and tabbed david amerson as a secound round target with a WR in the second as well...

If we have a chance to take werner or mingo and we don't, I'll have a hard time being satisfied with the draft, regardless of how it plays out after the first round.

I like it, with the exception of an edge rusher. I have gone with bjoern werner instead of your first round CB, and tabbed david amerson as a secound round target with a WR in the second as well...

If we have a chance to take werner or mingo and we don't, I'll have a hard time being satisfied with the draft, regardless of how it plays out after the first round.

the reason i didnt draft a DE is becasue i had michael johnson in free agency and vernon will get better, i like werner alot but im not sure he is elite, i think jenkins will end up being the best DE out of the three fsu boys but i like all of them

the reason i didnt draft a DE is becasue i had michael johnson in free agency and vernon will get better, i like werner alot but im not sure he is elite, i think jenkins will end up being the best DE out of the three fsu boys but i like all of them

have to disagree on michael johnson, I dont think it's feasible to think the team brings in a big free agent signing on both sides of the ball. I'd be hard pressed to think that there target won't be jennings. But mike wallace is a RFA so I already shy away from him for that reason. That and I like a lot of the WR's in this draft.

I think werner will be the best DE of the FSU boys, and that's why I have had him pegged at our 1st rounder now for awhile. I also think for TE we can target a guy like ertz or even jordan reed. I dont think eifert will fall to the second round, but he might.

I wouldn't be disapointed with your draft by any means, I just prefer to go a different direction I guess. I like a few WR's better than woods. I like the taylor pick and the rambo pick. those are solid guys.

Im not too big on Michael Johnson either to be honest...hes alright. I would look to sign Jennings and Dustin Keller in FA

sorry but Tyler Eifert wont get pass NYG or GB in the 1st round.

Johnson and wake would be sick. Id love this mock but eifert will go in first. My ideal mock would be almost identical except I'd have us trade 2nd (colts) + 3rd (bears) to have us move back into first to take eifert, let long walk and draft an OT somewhere in there. no way we could sign long, Wallace and Johnson, thats just ridiculous.

taking rhodes that high would be a HUGE reach for a guy that you can probably get somewhere in the middle of the 2nd

taking rhodes that high would be a HUGE reach for a guy that you can probably get somewhere in the middle of the 2nd

you might be right but lets wait til after the combine, rhodes might slip into the 2nd or he might blow everyone away and be a first. maybe the TE 1st then rhoads in the 2nd.

I'm having a hard time getting away from jonathon cooper in the 2nd... making me decide whats more important between a CB, or TE, since we only have two 2nd rounders and three critical needs...

if we wait on TE in the 2nd, we are more than likely talking about guys like dion jordan and jordan reed in the next rounds...

I still think if we can nab hawthorne with 3b or 4, than we can take a cooper/ertz... or possibly even double up with a hopkins/dobson or hopkins/austin pick....

Back
Top Bottom