25.giants-ernie sims

26.bears-leonard pope

27.panthers-laurence maroney

28.jags-eric winston

29.broncos-mercades lewis

30.colts-bobby carpenter

31.seahawks-tamba hali

32.steelers-sinorice moss

Not very good overall. 49ers won't take a RB. Raiders won't take a QB. Way too early for Gabe Watson, and he doesn't fit their mold of DTs. Justice will not go below McNeill. Panthers don't need Maroney. Some other questionable picks. Miami's pick is ok, would prefer Justice by a lot though.

6.49ers-lendale white

Too high wont be picked this high as they love Gore whom was great at the endof the year for them

4.jets-mario Williams
Don’t know of this one either honestly because they are going to the 3-4 and he doesn’t fit well. I expect them to take one of the QBs

14.eagles-gabe Watson – he is a late 1st honestly. As his college career and attitude issues will drag him down.

16.mini sabans-antonio cromartie

Little high still even though he did have a good work out

21.patriots-winston justice

Huh ???

19.chargers-tye hill

They need help with safeties and offensive line (they just got some dbs in FA). So I expect a OT here

23.bucs--manny Lawson

Cover 2 doesn’t fit him at all

24.bengals-kamerion wimbley

Huh??? Doesn’t fit at all

17.vikings-deangelo Williams

Taylor is the same type of runner if it was white perhaps but not taylor

draftguru151 said:
Not very good overall. 49ers won't take a RB. Raiders won't take a QB. Way too early for Gabe Watson, and he doesn't fit their mold of DTs. Justice will not go below McNeill. Panthers don't need Maroney. Some other questionable picks. Miami's pick is ok, would prefer Justice by a lot though.
Raiders have a very good chance of taking a QB. Who else would play?

draftguru151 said:

49ers need a runningback dont they? how do you know who they will or will not take.panthers do not need maroney? davis gone and foster is injured overy other game. and i think mcneill is better than justice. raiders will not take a qb? who do they have?

Finsfan79 said:
6.49ers-lendale white

Too high wont be picked this high as they love Gore whom was great at the endof the year for them

4.jets-mario Williams
Don’t know of this one either honestly because they are going to the 3-4 and he doesn’t fit well. I expect them to take one of the QBs

14.eagles-gabe Watson – he is a late 1st honestly. As his college career and attitude issues will drag him down.

16.mini sabans-antonio cromartie

Little high still even though he did have a good work out

21.patriots-winston justice

Huh ???

19.chargers-tye hill

They need help with safeties and offensive line (they just got some dbs in FA). So I expect a OT here

23.bucs--manny Lawson

Cover 2 doesn’t fit him at all

24.bengals-kamerion wimbley

Huh??? Doesn’t fit at all

17.vikings-deangelo Williams

Taylor is the same type of runner if it was white perhaps but not taylor

lawson could take over for rice who the bucs have been trying to get rid of for a while.
the patriots could not use a good tackle?

Flyer22 said:
Raiders have a very good chance of taking a QB. Who else would play?

They are very high on Andrew Walter, but IMO if Vince Young drop to their spot, they will grab him.

nolefin said:
49ers need a runningback dont they? how do you know who they will or will not take.panthers do not need maroney? davis gone and foster is injured overy other game. and i think mcneill is better than justice. raiders will not take a qb? who do they have?

49ers dont need a RB, they have barlow and gore, who both did pretty good at the end of the year and are young. i agree with you on the other subjects though.

Back
Top Bottom