nolefins updated mock draft round 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nolefins updated mock draft round 1

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
I posted a mock last week that sucked because i hurried and did not take my time and look at the team needs so here is my real one.

1.jets(from houston)-reggie bush, the texans dont need a running back so they trade down, martin is getting old and they have no need for a qb with pennington and ramsey.

2.saints-aj hawk- I just think with aj running a 4.3-4.4 40 the saints will go with the safe pick here, they could go with williams here.

3.titans-matt lienart- they could go with any of the top 3 qb's

4.texans-(from ny)- dbrickshaw ferguson- they do the smart thing and trade down to get carr some help.

5.packers-mario williams

6.49ers-michael huff

7.raiders-jay cutler- I know they have 3 qb's but they cant pass up cutler

8.jills-haloti ngata- with the loss of adams this is easy.

9.lions-winston justice- who knows what this team will do?

10.cardinals-vernon davis- there offense will be sick

11.rams-ernie simms

12.browns-brodrick bunkley- they love him

13.ravens-vince young-value pick

14.eagles-chad jackson

15.broncos-santonio holmes- they want jackson but he will be gone

16.colts(from miami)- deangelo williams- we get there 1st #30 a 3rd and a 6th this year and a 2nd next year.

17.vikings-lendale white

18.cowboys-marcus mcneill

19.chargers-jimmy williams (they move him to safety)

20.chiefs-antonio cromartie

21.pats-tye hill

22.broncos-kamerion wimbley

23.bucs-chad greenway

24.bengals-gabe watson

25.giants-bobby carpenter

26.bears-leonard pope

27.panthers-eric winston

28.jags-manny lawson

29.houston(from ny)-demarco ryans

30.dolphins(from indy) ko simpson

31.seahawks-max gene gilles

32.steelers-sinorice moss

The Chargers would take Ko Simpson and there is no way we get that much from from the colts to move up that far. Thats way too high for Ernie Simms

yes we have three qbs and were not taking another one wer going defense in this draft. if huff is gone were going vernon or trading down.

according to that mock if gilles is there, id much rather have him or mangold over simpson.

We might get there 1st, 3rd and 5th for this year but I doubt much more than that even if they are moving up 15 spots.

I love the Ko Simpson pick though.

I dont think Jackson will be the first WR to be taken.

Jimmy Williams will not last till #19....I think he goes between 10-15.

motioncityhifi said:
according to that mock if gilles is there, id much rather have him or mangold over simpson.

Yeah Simpson is the 2nd best Saftey in this draft and if he was there we should definatly pick him over any lineman considering we have a line that will start for us now and lack a Good FS!

Boomer said:
Not too high for Sims at all.

I think its too high for him and he may have the potential to be a top ten guy he does not always show it. This is a very good class considering talent. I can't see him going any higher than 12

Skeet84 said:
I think its too high for him and he may have the potential to be a top ten guy he does not always show it. This is a very good class considering talent. I can't see him going any higher than 12

You said 11 was "way too high for him" but have now said you can't see him going higher than 12.

motioncityhifi said:

Agreed. They re-signed McKinnney because they have nothing better. He also didn't get a lot of attention from other teams.
I also read somewhere that Saban really likes Mangold. I've got a feeling that's who he is targeting and he can probably trade down, get more picks and still get him later in the first rd.

Back
Top Bottom