Nomination: 2018 Rookie Of The Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: 2018 Rookie Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
This award is for the best newcomer poster that started his membership in the year of 2018. Who was your favorite?

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be in by January 21st at 9 am

List of rookies:

Dolphinitis
the Closer
Goldfin17
Aqua Marino (UK)
OrangeBowl
Laser13
TwoOldDolfans

I thought we had some pretty good new posters show up this season, but some of them were guys who had been registered for a while, like fin415. I like Anthony Saba, but it's tough for me to nominate him because he doesn't really leave his own threads.

I would nominate:

The Closer - he seems like he could be a re-reg, but he posts interesting stuff and I enjoy gimmick posters
- space reserved
- space reserved

Would be a lot easier if I actually could see a list of active users who registered this season.

I moved to a new town that doesn't have cell service in 2018, and I was real busy throughout the year so I kind of posted in spurts. In those spurts I noticed Jerrysanders but bc I was so come and go I wasn't sure if he is actually new or not. He seemed new to me. I like his posts, he always seems to have an argument and a defense for it. I don't always agree but I appreciate the angles he takes

Again, maybe he's not new. Seemed new to me this year

I moved to a new town that doesn't have cell service in 2018, and I was real busy throughout the year so I kind of posted in spurts. In those spurts I noticed Jerrysanders but bc I was so come and go I wasn't sure if he is actually new or not. He seemed new to me. I like his posts, he always seems to have an argument and a defense for it. I don't always agree but I appreciate the angles he takes

Again, maybe he's not new. Seemed new to me this year

He's been around for a few years but has been more active. I agree, though, he's a great contributor and I'm glad he's been posting more.

He's been around for a few years but has been more active. I agree, though, he's a great contributor and I'm glad he's been posting more.

Ah okay so maybe not a rookie. I admittedly am terrible at noticing who is who. Unless you are a troll or you have an eye catcher pic/name (like yourself) I'm not very good at remembering who said what. Trying to be better at that, but stuff kinda all runs together

I'll try to get a list of new posters from last year. Jerry Sanders was nominated in 2018 so he's been here over a year

Nick will put some names up. finding a list of last years new members is being looked at but that should do,

Updating my list. I would like to nominate:

The Closer
Laser13
OrangeBowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom