Nomination: 2021 FinHeaven Best 347 Club Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: 2021 FinHeaven Best 347 Club Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
John and silver decided to drop out so you can change your votes if you want

I'll change silver to North as well

John and silver decided to drop out so you can change your votes if you want

I'll change silver to North as well
What are they dropping out of? I can't do a battle or anything like that right now. Work is madness! 6 more months (I think). Then I'm out of there!

But it's nice to be considered.

What are they dropping out of? I can't do a battle or anything like that right now. Work is madness! 6 more months (I think). Then I'm out of there!

But it's nice to be considered.

The only "battle" is in the Lounge contest bro

The top three nominee getters move on to next week where we vote on a winner who gets a badge and a hat if he doesn't have one

Brothers silver and John have won this award several times and just want to give others a chance for a badge

The only "battle" is in the Lounge contest bro

The top three nominee getters move on to next week where we vote on a winner who gets a badge and a hat if he doesn't have one

Brothers silver and John have won this award several times and just want to give others a chance for a badge
Great! If I win, I won't let it go to my head, I promise. So...what about the women? Will they bring me women if I win? And chocolate? And Cajun shrimp penne? I'll make a list of demands.

Last edited:
Great! If I win, I won't let it go to my head, I promise. So...what about the women? Will they bring me women if I win? And chocolate? And Cajun shrimp penne? I'll make a list of demands.
I heard there were budget cuts you only get one of @13marino13 left over …….

Err perhaps you might not want to know

26980FB7-72AB-43D3-AF61-F2C74CF515FB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom