Nomination: 2021 FinHeaven Lounge Champion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: 2021 FinHeaven Lounge Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you but not deserving.

Football Fan Celebrations GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Unfortunately due to work commitments I will not have the time to give the competition its full due so pulling out.

But Oz will be watching and to all that compete in the final good luck and look out, any chance of bagging you will occur :chuckle:
This may of been a good thing because Oz was going to melt @Henrik 's servers by blasting the old record north of 150 pages.
[That loud sound you just heard was @fishfanmiami hitting the ground having a heart attack trying to keep up in case Oz was naughty with a post or two :lol: ]

In seriousness bring your A game, keep it short and sweet and make each post really count. People won't read 10's of pages of posts but they will remember half a dozen crackers that make them laugh or give them a good memory.

Again all the best and I know the 4 already in the final @ONole1, @RedFive, @RichmondWeb, @GreenDolphinSt fully deserve their places due to their excellent work right thro out the year in the Lounge. :UP:

Last edited:
So you retired undefeated :UP:

Nice

Maybe next year we'll get all the former Champs together and go at it

So Excited Reaction GIF

I do agree this year it's going to be Quality over Quantity so we are putting in plans where you can't just bury everyone in posts.

Bring your best stuff basically.

Details to follow

Oz dropped out

Onole1 and Richmond are already in it

Unfortunately due to work commitments I will not have the time to give the competition its full due so pulling out.

But Oz will be watching and to all that compete in the final good luck and look out, any chance of bagging you will occur :chuckle:
This may of been a good thing because Oz was going to melt @Henrik 's servers by blasting the old record north of 150 pages.
[That loud sound you just heard was @fishfanmiami hitting the ground having a heart attack trying to keep up in case Oz was naughty with a post or two :lol: ]

In seriousness bring your A game, keep it short and sweet and make each post really count. People won't read 10's of pages of posts but they will remember half a dozen crackers that make them laugh or give them a good memory.

Again all the best and I know the 4 already in the final @ONole1, @RedFive, @RichmondWeb, @GreenDolphinSt fully deserve their places due to their excellent work right thro out the year in the Lounge. :UP:
I don't believe in "pulling out". Just finish! šŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom