Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1641793473785.png

This one is special guys. Nominees for this award should be posters or staff members who have gone over and above to help others and show generosity and kindness to other members.
Humor is a must plus the ability to positively affect those around him.
This poster can come from any forum so put some thought into it.

The nomination process is simple. Type in the name of the person/persons you are nominating. Each member may nominate up to five posters. You may state why you think your nominees are deserving of being nominated for this award. The top five in votes will receive a nomination to advance to the final round. Posters will then vote to pick a winner.

This award is like the hall of fame so you can only win it once

The Following members are therefore not eligible

Bumpus, Wildbill, FinFanInCali (John), 13marino13, Chambers, and myself.

Henrik
Our fearless leader came out from behind the curtain and was a great contributor in the Lounge all year and even made it to the final four in March Madness
He took over all managing of the site's software and has it running far better than ever
Easy choice for my top pick in this category

Henrik
Our fearless leader came out from behind the curtain and was a great contributor in the Lounge all year and even made it to the final four in March Madness
He took over all managing of the site's software and has it running far better than ever
Easy choice for my top pick in this category
I second the horned (or horny) Nordic One.

NY8123
Henrik
Ozfin
Wish we could hand out 3... :shrug:
Three Stooges Vintage GIF

Ray R- he’s overcome a lot. He’s seen a lot. He laughs at it all. And his insight is always spot on. And He’s Always Right!
Feverdream - because he always has depth in his analysis and i learn a lot from him.

My last choice is a tie between brother Buddy and the Vaarkmister
Too great guys that always have FH at heart and make the site better for having them post here
Both do a lot behind the scenes to keep the Lounge and site running top notch
Either would be a good choice for Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom