Nomination: Best Vip Poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Vip Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
This award is for the person you feel contributed the best quality, originality, informative posts and/or something that made you feel they are deserving of the award for 2018 for posts in the VIP only section and this year that includes posters from the VIP chat room as well as the VIP forum.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top five vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be in by January 21st at 9 am

*silver has asked not to be a candidate

Last edited:
For me it's between chamber, silver and Phinatic8u

Last edited:
j-off
Chambers
silver

I wish we could get silver to post outside of VIP, so I guess that says something.

There's a lot of great content in VIP from many posters, but I'd have to say Chambers based on the exclusive content.

Chat is usually quite active (recommend joining vip for it) and that’s where I’m usually so my nominations will be from that point of view

Silverguru
Chambers
Wanny
Nicholas
Daniel

Edit. Didn’t realize wanny wanted out. Replace him with phin8u

silver has asked to be excluded so if you nominated him pick another name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom