Nomination: FinHeaven Man Of The Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: FinHeaven Man Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will nominate
13Marino13 cuz he gives good head
NY8123 - even though he doesn't
Danny - that bat head biter be damned nevertheless!
NBP81 - I'm pleased with his progress on my English lessons.. but still a long way to go
Buddy - probably the nicest dude on this site, great insights and always there to lend a helping hand (not that I ever need one)
Good but not great? :(

Slimm.

he’s largely the reason this isn’t just any other message board. J-off needs huge props as well. Contribution of CK is great too. But I gotta give it to slimm for providing this place w/ about 90% of the football knowledge it has today.

Him, j-off and CK are the reasons these “draft simulator threads” are recycled w/ the same players every post. They all brought this boards attention to these prospects

in no particular order:

NY8123-My brother from New York. Always great for a few laughs and really does care about the site and its brotherhood. Stuck with me when VIP was only Bill, I, and Nick. Will go above and beyond to make sure brothers are okay.
13Marino13-My brother from another mother. Does a lot for the site and is a staff member now. Always makes me laugh glad you are here. Great to bounce stuff off of. One day we will meet in person.
Danny-Great brother here on the site. Thanks for all the music in the lounge!
Vaark- For kicking the lounge into over drive. Great job brother!
Albert- Ever since he has come to the site he has been bringing great insight, posts, and news. Thanks for being a great part of the family bro.

There are a lot of brothers I could of nominated but I am limited to only 5. Thanks to all of the family as you make this site what it is today.:ffic:
John, is that "person" or "prison", just wanted to make sure we're clear... :chuckle:

Not sure exactly what everyone contributes to the site etc as some of you others but-

Marino has seemed to do a lot this year - and attempts to shut down posters attacking others quickly and respectfully (as does Fish).

Shifty I know does a lot as well.

Daytona has never won this? He should be on the list, I think he is getting a little worn out from it all like alot of us. Lol.

I will add 2 later

Daytona has never won this? He should be on the list, I think he is getting a little worn out from it all like alot of us. Lol.

This is only the 5th year we have done this. If we would have started earlier both Daytona and Vaark would have won it for sure

Add Daytona as my final choice here
He took some time off but came back strong and has been terrific in the lounge all year. Started some of our most popular threads and as you'll can see from my sig is a long time bud and partner in crime

Daytona

Vaark

NY

Shifty (as long as he stays out of the jersey threads in the mains. :lol:)

I'll second Slimm (p_w ... I'm not typing out that ridiculous new name every time) for the same reason. I do think he collectively raises the football IQ round these parts, literally.

Not sure exactly what everyone contributes to the site etc as some of you others but-

Marino has seemed to do a lot this year - and attempts to shut down posters attacking others quickly and respectfully (as does Fish).

Shifty I know does a lot as well.

I will add 2 later
Well said on Brother Daytona sir. He definitely helps make the site what it is today. Great brother indeed.

Daytona

Vaark

NY

Shifty (as long as he stays out of the jersey threads in the mains. :lol:)

I'll second Slimm (p_w ... I'm not typing out that ridiculous new name every time) for the same reason. I do think he collectively raises the football IQ round these parts, literally.
I'll be there to post a GIF of beating a dead horse every time. :chuckle:

Buddy
Danny
Fin Fan in Cali
13Marino13
NY8123
Thanks brother I appreciate the thought, but I am not eligible as I have received honor in the past. Please select another brother in my place. Again thanks for the thought. John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom