Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1610823796154.png
This one is special guys. Nominees for this award should be posters or staff members who have gone over and above to help others and show generosity and kindness to other members.
Humor is a must plus the ability to positively affect those around him.
This poster can come from any forum so put some thought into it.

The nomination process is simple. Type in the name of the person/persons you are nominating. Each member may nominate up to five posters. You may state why you think your nominees are deserving of being nominated for this award. The top five in votes will receive a nomination to advance to the final round. Posters will then vote to pick a winner in that final round.

All nominations must be in by Saturday Jan 23rd

This is a one time honor kind of like a hall of fame so the following members are not eligible

13marino13 , fin fan in cali , wildbill , bumpus , fishfanmiami

Just want to mention our fantastic owner who is the man of the year here every year @Henrik

He got his award earlier as HOF Owner

Everyone here appreciates what you have done over the years keeping the lights on and there would be no FinHeaven without you

:hclap: :hclap: :hclap: :hclap: :hclap:

Danny won best poster last year and has been an excellent staff member
Always willing to help plus feeds the homeless in his spare time so he's my first choice

Albert for sure. I think I have nominated him every year
Always willing to help the site and other members

Chambers for all his help on staff and getting the Club 347 forum going strong going out of this way to bring us terrific guest speakers not to mention the Files

Ny8123 He does a ton behind closed doors, and for the site too... :wnkr:
Chambers & Silver for both putting in the time and effort to help revive Club 347 and keeping it going with great content.
If he's eligible, for obvious reasons Henrik. This one certainly needs no explaining...
I'll add more later...

Chambers - learn something every time I read one of his posts

Joff - sends me down a youtube rabbit hole every time he mentions a draft eligible player I haven’t heard of

Danny - stays positive even in the face of ignorance; keeps most threads on track

Superphin - his humor has helped me through a couple rough days.

Martel - seldom agree with his posts but he’s fair and he’s donated the most to Finheaven.

13Marino13, Fin Fan in Cali, and Fishfanmiami although not eligible have gone out of their way to make me and others feel as if we are a part of the family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom