Nomination: FinHeaven Man of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: FinHeaven Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett for 347 plus always trying to keep things calmed

Silver for 347 also and getting more people involved on different things that improves the site

Ozfin- anybody's name that starts with Oz has to be worthy of it.

Danny
Albert
Finfan83nj
Silver
Chambers

I'm not going to break them out individually, but they all have similar qualities. The main one is I very rarely see them get into battles. They treat other posters with respect, help people out when needed, and post great content. All are deserving.

Henrik-The upgrade on the servers and keeping the site growth/success moving forward. :ffic:
Chambers-Helping get the 347 Club up and running again. Thanks brother Brett. :UP:

NY8123-Brother Nick has been doing things here for the site for quite awhile. Helped pick up things during a tough time. Thank you sir.:cheers:

Silver-Thanks for all that you have done in the 347 Club. I appreciate the turn around I have seen, and what you have done for the club. :hclap:

Martel13-For your outstanding support of the site this year. We greatly appreciate you support as well as all the other family members that have help support the site. :ffic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom