Nomination: Lounge Champ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Lounge Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
This award is for the person you feel contributed the best quality, originality, informative posts and/or something that made you fell they are deserving of the award for 2018 for posts in the Lounge forum.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to 3 posters. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations and go to the next round to pick just one winner

All nominations must be in by January 21st at 9 am

Guys this is the only award competition that is actually a March Madness style battle to the end and is always the funniest and most entertaining one to view or participate in so nominate your favorite Lounge posters.

John
NY
Ben
Crump
Bob Dole
super

Lot's of really good posters there
*Buddy would have been high on the list as well but he doesn't have the time this year to do battle
*Bump is three time champ so I left him out but he would be a great choice if he wants to battle again.

I'm gonna nominate the poster who blended dead hookers & lime-filled bathtubs into a new expressive art form (and my fellow fan of The Band), the one and only future traveler Bob Dole.

And a worthy nomination also to our upstate NY , uber-opinionated barkeep

And what's a lounge competition without the original lounge lizard - the down in the WVWV holler and Czonk's papa Bumpus!

I'm gonna nominate the poster who blended dead hookers & lime-filled bathtubs into a new expressive art form (and my fellow fan of The Band), the one and only future traveler Bob Dole.

And what's a lounge competition without the original lounge lizard - the down in the WVWV holler and Czonk's papa Bumpus!
This would be fun.

Hookers, GFYS, and Drunk ... what a combination! :lol:

I added gaming forum and all the rest of the forums right below it as part of lounge instead of pretty much just the cooking, vids, and dumbasses

just so we can get some new names and maybe a little more love added to these nominations with people chiming in....all cause we all know the top 3-4 cook masters here.

DShifty and FSU for gaming parts of the lounge and voltron07 for his contributions to ladies lounge. I guess they are good, I never go there, but damn if he don't have a million post for it

Brother Super would win the award for best new lounge poster for 2018. Great stuff in the Random Image thread and others. I did not have him in my top three but you should add him to yours.
Watch out in March madness. I could see him winning the crown this year

I'm giving a shout out to the critics movie corner for my picks this year, because it doesn't get enough love for the lounge category.

Disturbed
Louphinfan
Sinphin

You really think I'm opinionated? Well sir it is in my opinion that your assessment is completely unfounded and based in "alternative facts". It is also my opinion that certain opinions are indeed much more sound than others. In fact the most outspoken opinions are usually the best.

But again that's just my opinion and just like anything else I'll let you decide if it's your opinion that I'm right or wrong :lmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom