Nominaton: Big Bry's Person of the Year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nominaton: Big Bry's Person of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishy
Wildbill3
Albert
Brother Fishy-Great person who does a lot for the site what you can see and what you can't see. Always checking on the family.
WildBill3-My Semper Fi brother. He does so much for this site that many don't know of, and some don't fully appreciate! Thank you for all that you do!
Brother Albert-One of my favorites here on the site. Great contributor with his posts and generosity! Much respect sir.

Four guys deserving for their contributions to the site. I'll have one more to add.

Albert
FFIC
NY8123
Blackcreek Bandit
This is an award I always struggle with. I could list like 5 or 6. At least.
Nick1, NY8123, WildBill, Daytona, Kdawk, Fishy, Shifty, Alberto, Bumpus..oops already at 9. There are so many great supporters and contributors and I always struggle to narrow it down to 3.

Last edited:
This is an award I always struggle with. I could list like 5 or 6. At least.
Nick1, NY8123, WildBill, Daytona, Kdawk, Fishy, Shifty, Alberto, Bumpus..oops already at 9. There are so many great supporters and contributors and I always struggle to narrow it down to 3.
Somebody really can't follow the rules lol

Agree with Phins 4 ever, always struggle with this one and best poster the most.

FFIC-always goes out of his way to help and keep the conversations civil.
Bill- Always gets thing done when I ask or have a question.
J-off- Always seem to find time to answer ever posters question etc.

All the rest of the MODS deserve a big shout out- which I could nominate you all and thanks for the nomination!

Screw your rules @nick1. @Bumpus made me a mod and I will nominate him if I damn well feel like it

middle_finger_homer_simpson.gif

Seriously though, joining the staff this year has given me a huge appreciation for all the hard work many of our mods and admins do for the site and for our members. I like to think I help in a few small ways, but there are many staff members who do far more than me!

I could easily nominate 20 people, but I will go with

@Fin Fan in Cali - just a great guy who does so much to support the site and fellow members
@Wildbill3 - keeps this place running and is always willing to listen to any member. (a few years ago he added a twitter button for me <3)
and @nick1 who works incredibly hard and may not always get the recognition he deserves.

Honestly feel bad for not nominating so many others (not just staff) who deserve recognition

Screw your rules @nick1. @Bumpus made me a mod and I will nominate him if I damn well feel like it

middle_finger_homer_simpson.gif

Seriously though, joining the staff this year has given me a huge appreciation for all the hard work many of our mods and admins do for the site and for our members. I like to think I help in a few small ways, but there are many staff members who do far more than me!

I could easily nominate 20 people, but I will go with

@Fin Fan in Cali - just a great guy who does so much to support the site and fellow members
@Wildbill3 - keeps this place running and is always willing to listen to any member. (a few years ago he added a twitter button for me <3)
and @nick1 who works incredibly hard and may not always get the recognition he deserves.

Honestly feel bad for not nominating so many others (not just staff) who deserve recognition
Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom