Non-divisional game that scares you the most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-divisional game that scares you the most?

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
After 2 weeks, the Broncos are looking really good. That game is going to be a battle. Also, for some reason, I have this feeling that the Chargers are going to give us problems when we play them......

I dont think the chargers will. Norv will have them figured out inside and out.

I'm not so worried about GB anymore. They have shown no defense. If our D can shut Farve down, they will have nothing. I still think at Denver is going to be the toughest game......

The Broncos, Phinz, Raiders, and Patriots are the teams to beat in the AFC right now.....

The Broncos are scary....

They're defense has really impressed me more than their offense. thay have now beaten two Super Bowl contenders in consecutive weeks, and they did it pretty convincingly as well....

The Denver Broncos are the team I worry the most about right now....

PHINZ RULE!!!

J-E-T-S.....SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!

We have a nasty non-divisional schedule this year... Here are some games to watch out for:
Chicago (2-0)... they were no fluke at 13-3 last season and in my opinion are a better team.
San Diego (2-0)... Have won their two games by at least 20 points... have always been my sleeper team... their defense is phenomenal this year and Brees and Tomlinson bring a much improved young offense that has developed beyond Turners time.
Denver and Green Bay are also going to be tough, but San Diego and CHicago will be our toughest IMO.

Broncos...

... I think they are the BEST team in the NFL.

Oliver...

Originally posted by BMarion31
After 2 weeks, the Broncos are looking really good. That game is going to be a battle. Also, for some reason, I have this feeling that the Chargers are going to give us problems when we play them......

Just to be different...How about the Vikes...In Dec (not our strongest month), short week (on a Sat.), NE the next week, 3rd game in 12 days (remember last year?).

Denver really does look awesome, and have the 3 headed monster at RB - Andersongaryportis.....

San Diego are overrated, and always have been in my eyes. We KILL young QBs, and their corners aren't very good. Molden is way overrated, McNeil can get an INT but is easily beatable, Tay Cody is a midgit nickle back, and Jammer just showed up, so you have to wonder how much, if any, he will help them this year.

They have a solid run D, but I believe we can kill them thru the air.

Green Bay will be tough, as will Chicago, but i must agree that RIGHT NOW denver looks the toughest.

but this is the NFL and things can change in a HURRY!

Back
Top Bottom