non - td pass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

non - td pass

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the longest pass reception that didn't end in a td, Who threw it and who made the catch ???

Originally posted by HofCityFan
What is the longest pass reception that didn't end in a td, Who threw it and who made the catch ???
jim hart threw it, moore caught it st louis/los angeles dec 10th 1972 for 98 yds.;)

Re: Re: non - td pass

Originally posted by dolfan06
jim hart threw it, moore caught it st louis/los angeles dec 10th 1972 for 98 yds.;)
must have been on their own one and ended up on the rams one!:eek:

Does anybody know who the receiver for the cards named moore is? (hint: He goes by a different name now)

Does anybody know who the receiver for the cards named moore is? (hint: He goes by a different name now)
i know now, i remember him changing it, give me a list of ten names and i'll pick it ouit! :D

I can't come up with 10 cardinals receivers so I'll give you another hint. He married an actress

I can't come up with 10 cardinals receivers so I'll give you another hint. He married an actress
the only football player i know to marry an actress was lance alworth, married joey heatherton!

06 I'm going to give you the answer since nobody else has jumped in the receiver name was Bobby Moore or better know now as Ahmad Rashad

06 I'm going to give you the answer since nobody else has jumped in the receiver name was Bobby Moore or better know now as Ahmad Rashad
oh yea, he was married to cosby's tv wife!

Back
Top Bottom