Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Alrighty then, so far four games in he’s proved you wrong
Revisit after the season or actually season two
Trust me I am going nowhere - if a simpleton like me can see the difference between TL Burrow and Herbert then everyone can - it just takes FH some time to look at the hours of tape (turn off the commentary)

And I won’t be the one to tell you when people come around on it but Herbert tops out as Tanne2 a middling QB over his career

He will win games and had he had Ekeler he likely wins that game over the Saints - but the Saints were without players too so we can’t play that game

A 50 yard FG with time expiring is no gimme post Or not - Herbert lost the game

He lost a few winnable games in College and the book is not out on how to stop these Rooks Tua inc. so I will see you in 2 years but not to gloat

Again Herbert he will be better than Burrow who will be exposed that he can’t consistently cannot get the ball past 15 yards so D will begin to play him accordingly

Herbert has a rocket so every D will need to respect the deep pass - teams can’t shrink the field with Tua and Herbert

Now yes at 51 years of age I prefer a swing at greatness over 8-8 and that is Tua a fine athlete he will also figure things out cerebrally I haven’t seen a spect like this in quite awhile

I’ve been agitating these punks for over a decade around here, and I’m still waiting for somebody to point out the franchise quarterback I missed out on.

Patrick Mahomes, you had him below Trubisky and Kizor lol.

Patrick Mahomes, you had him below Trubisky and Kizor lol.

Incorrect. Look at the date. I created that thread 6 months prior to the season like I always do. That thread never got updated, although apparently a mod did something to it.

There were other threads at the time where CK and I talked about Mahomes and said he was worth a high 1st round pick. I even specifically made reference to Mahomes wreckless style and how much you’d rather have it than having to dig your spur in a guy’s ass constantly to try to get him to move and make a play like Tannehill.

Incorrect. Look at the date. I created that thread 6 months prior to the season like I always do. That thread never got updated, although apparently a mod did something to it.

There were other threads at the time where CK and I talked about Mahomes and said he was worth a high 1st round pick. I even specifically made reference to Mahomes wreckless style and how much you’d rather have it than having to dig your spur in a guy’s *** constantly to try to get him to move and make a play like Tannehill.

Yea I'm sure you knew how good Mahomes was going to be lmao, on November 29th, 2016 when this thread started in May of 16':

"Mahomes looked completely undraftable vs. Iowa St. Following up horrible lob passes in the middle of the field into triple coverages with pick six's due to inaccurate passes and brutal decision making. Texas Tech got blown out 66-10 by a team that came into that game with only 2 wins all season. Because Mahomes was so terrible. By far the worse performance I watched any of these quarterbacks put up that wasn't played in a hurricane. But again, you have to evaluate players based on their careers if in order to get an accurate assessment of what you're dealing with. Mahomes is a little more physically talented than Kizer, Watson, or Trubisky....but he's also the least polished mentally, mechanically, and the most risky for several reasons."

another gem: "For me the bottom line is this, I don't think there's a nickel's worth of difference between the three of em'.... Kizer, Watson, and Trubisky."

Last edited:
Daniel Jones is not an awful QB, to claim he and Drew Lock were not even top 100 prospects in their draft like how Slimm ranked them is so far off it's hysterical.

You can make an argument Jones was over drafted, but he has a bright future in this league just like Drew Lock.

I don't know Lock as well, but I know John Elway who knows a thing or 2 about QB's.

Every action Elway took this off-season was an attempt to set Drew Lock up for success, he wouldn't have done that if he didn't believe the kid has legit Franchise QB talent as he would have brought in another QB.

They passed on Jordan Love who Slimm claims is better than Burrow, although I'm sure their isn't a single GM in this league who would agree.

Just watch Daniel Jones from last week, he plays a good game but 2 critical penalties cost NY touchdowns which probably cost them the game.

He shouldn't have fumbled and he turns the ball over too much, but he's got the tools to be successful in this league imo.

It's really killing NY to be missing their expensive LT due to an opt out (see fumble), and Saquon obviously but Daniel Jones gives them a shot to win the division even with a terrible team as he showed on Sunday:

John Elway has been terrible when it comes to drafting QB’s since he took over the Bronco’s draft. The only effective QB he has had during his time with the Broncos was Manning and he signed him as a free agent. Lock may eventually work out in Denver but saying Elway knows a thing or two about QB’s is laughable when you consider his history with QB’s as the Broncos president, except for signing Manning. The list of QB’s signed or drafted by Elway, except for Manning is ridiculous in regards to how bad he has been in selecting a competent QB. Perhaps Lock will change that but I wouldn’t count on it based on Elway's record of drafting QB’s.

I never stated Jones was not a top 100 player in the 2019 draft. I just don’t think he was a first round caliber player. In fact I think Minshew has a higher upside than Jones and Minshew was a 5th round pick. Maybe Jones will develop into an adequate starter in the NFL but it also will not surprise me if the Giants select another QB in the first round in the next few years. I admit I don’t watch a lot of Giants games but the few I have watched, I was not impressed with Jones. Personally I don’t care if he ends up being good or not because I have zero interest in New York teams.

Yea I'm sure you knew how good Mahomes was going to be lmao, on November 29th, 2016 when this thread started in May of 16':

"Mahomes looked completely undraftable vs. Iowa St. Following up horrible lob passes in the middle of the field into triple coverages with pick six's due to inaccurate passes and brutal decision making. Texas Tech got blown out 66-10 by a team that came into that game with only 2 wins all season. Because Mahomes was so terrible. By far the worse performance I watched any of these quarterbacks put up that wasn't played in a hurricane. But again, you have to evaluate players based on their careers if in order to get an accurate assessment of what you're dealing with. Mahomes is a little more physically talented than Kizer, Watson, or Trubisky....but he's also the least polished mentally, mechanically, and the most risky for several reasons."

I never said I knew how good he would be. Neither did anybody else. Although some may have guessed right.

Everything in quotes there is a fact. Incredible what a year on the bench under a quarterback developer like Andy Reid can do for a young quarterback isn’t it.

I never said I knew how good he would be. Neither did anybody else. Although some may have guessed right.

Everything in quotes there is a fact. Incredible what a year on the bench under a quarterback developer like Andy Reid can do for a young quarterback isn’t it.

No, there's no way Mahomes was the least polished QB of those 4 mentally, mechanically, and the most risky between those prospects.

Kizer completely sucked and isn't even on a team anymore.

He was also not "a little more physically talented" than those 3, he's WAY more physically talented, there's a big difference.

And no, there is not "a nickel's worth of difference between the three of em'.... Kizer, Watson, and Trubisky." when you consider how well Watson has played, you were wrong.

No, there's no way Mahomes was the least polished QB of those 4 mentally, mechanically, and the most risky between those prospects.

Kizer completely sucked and isn't even on a team anymore.

He was also not "a little more physically talented" than those 3, he's WAY more physically talented, there's a big difference.

And no, there is not "a nickel's worth of difference between the three of em'.... Kizer, Watson, and Trubisky." when you consider how well Watson has played, you were wrong.

No I wasn’t. But you’re changing the argument again. I haven’t missed out on any great quarterback. The ones I thought were overrated were overrated.

That’s also a nice pic of Mayor Grier by the way. I bet he scores high on the wonderlic also.

No I wasn’t. But you’re changing the argument again. I haven’t missed out on any great quarterback. The ones I thought were overrated were overrated.

That’s also a nice pic of Mayor Grier by the way. I bet he scores high on the wonderlic also.

Yea you did, you missed on the best QB in the league with Mahomes, but you can pretend like you didn't because you said a few nice things about him before the draft, well so did I.

Yea you did, you missed on the best QB in the league with Mahomes, but you can pretend like you didn't because you said a few nice things about him before the draft, well so did I.

No it’s right there in black and white what I said about him, and Tannehill.

The idiot in your avatar is the one who missed out on the best QB in the league.

Back
Top Bottom