Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

This....

I find it so abrasive and insulting to have anyone at this point question Tua because they happened to see Herbert play well before Tua has seen the field. If we had an incompetent medical team that had punctured RF's lung like they did Tyrod's; Tua would have already seen the field. Our entire culture is way too impatient. Tua's time will come. I for one wish he had already seen the field but this is reality. Anyone doubting Tua simply because Flores hasn't put him in is a D bag.

The most important part of a QB is how he performs with the game on the line. Herbert May get there we’ll see. Tough without Allen though.

Herbert has played well and did so again last night, defense didn't help but he's still 0-4.

If Tua was playing and was 0-4 Armando would still be saying we picked the wrong QB.
Herbert also got really lucky cause there was one pass that should have been picked off and more then likely they lose that game in regulation.

Herbert's terrible OT throws are also why his team lost the game. When he had the chance to make the play (twice), he threw behind his WR. If that last pass is on target it's a first down easy. The throw before that on 3rd down was even worse.

I don't know who Justin Herbert will evolve into but last night that was the same guy who played at Oregon.

I'll stick with my ultra-accurate QB prospect who smiles in the face of pressure.

Also, Anthony Lynn blew that game in regulation by not taking a TO when the Saints were inside their 10 yard line and like 1:40 on the clock. He let it roll as if New Orleans wasn't going to have plenty of chances with their 2 TO's. I can't figure out his line of thinking there. Any Coach/QB would trade 40 seconds for a TO with under 2 minutes to go and needing only a FG.

Last edited:
Herbert has looked VERY good. 4 TDs and brought his team close enough to get a FG for the win.

Some will nitpick because he missed a couple of throws, which I find funny. All QBs miss throws... even in games where you throw 4 TDs... 3 of them after you've lost your #1WR.

That said, we wont know if we took the wrong QB for 3 or 4 years... clickbait article.

And I'm sure when the Chargers win, it will be in spite of Herbert. Starting to sound a lot like the the anything good isn't grier and everything bad is, crowd.

Herbert has looked VERY good. 4 TDs and brought his team close enough to get a FG for the win.

Some will nitpick because he missed a couple of throws, which I find funny. All QBs miss throws... even in games where you throw 4 TDs... 3 of them after you've lost your #1WR.

That said, we wont know if we took the wrong QB for 3 or 4 years... clickbait article.
I agree that is a click bait article.
But I don't think you can nitpick about a couple of throws. In games as close as NFL games, a couple of throws is the difference between an elite QB and Ryan Tannehill- who doesn't suck, but he's just not elite.

Back
Top Bottom