Nooooo Not Another Tannehill Thread......yup!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nooooo Not Another Tannehill Thread......yup!!

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Last edited:
so now he sometimes hangs on to the ball too long, while another article that studied all qb's ranked him something like 2nd or 3rd in getting the ball out under pressure.

also, with wording, you would have no idea that there was basically one injury and not two. didnt even mention it was the same knee.

in that list of qb's, i'd choose thill about 14th or 15th. heres hoping he returns to form.

Pretty sure he was in the top 10 in quite a few categories in 2016....or maybe it was 2015, can't remember. He should have def cracked the top 20.

Your friends are right though.

It doesn't matter what anyone outside of the Fins FO thinks.

Now I just need to do that in my best Rock voice.

Well, NFl.com just ranked Miami 30th out of 32 teams. The Dolphins aren't super bowl bound, but 8-8 seems like a realistic expectation.

As to Tannehill, I honestly feel he is slightly above average. Hopefully he'll have his best season as Miami's offensive talent is probably the best he's seen here.

In 2016, the 4th best QB from a clean pocket and the second or third best completion from 20 yards or more. And that with a low 20s sub par ranked OL!

Now, with an upgraded offensive line, 2 pass blocking running backs, a new stud blocking tight end, we can only imagine how much better Tannehill will perform providing he stays healthy. As fans, we have every reason to be bullish.

Lets also not forget that over his 7-1 run he put up a Elite 8 to top 10 QB ratings over most of the important metrics and that's certainly better than being ranked 23

Last edited:
Well, NFl.com just ranked Miami 30th out of 32 teams. The Dolphins aren't super bowl bound, but 8-8 seems like a realistic expectation.

As to Tannehill, I honestly feel he is slightly above average. Hopefully he'll have his best season as Miami's offensive talent is probably the best he's seen here.

You know who they ranked 22nd last year after the draft?

The current Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles.

You know who they ranked 13th? The Dolphins.

ESPN doesn't have a damn clue any more than you or I do.

Back
Top Bottom