North Carolina football players keep on partying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

North Carolina football players keep on partying

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Now apparently they're being investigated for a post-NFL Draft party that one of their LBs attended.

They need a party bus.

Send them all to jail...............
clear.gif

The NCAA has its rules and you have to respect them . . . but it is kind of ridiculous that a grown man can't go to a post draft party of a friend that got drafted and eat/drink at the party. I mean even the buying of plane tickets is not a big deal to me (if Marvin Austin and Robert Quinn bought them for Coples) . . . because my boy in LA would call me up and tell me he's booking my flight to come out. Kind of crazy.

But with everything that program went through last year, you just hope this kid has all of his receipts for everything. Another top 5 player from UNC potentially suspended for the year. Poor Butch.

The NCAA has its rules and you have to respect them . . . but it is kind of ridiculous that a grown man can't go to a post draft party of a friend that got drafted and eat/drink at the party. I mean even the buying of plane tickets is not a big deal to me (if Marvin Austin and Robert Quinn bought them for Coples) . . . because my boy in LA would call me up and tell me he's booking my flight to come out. Kind of crazy.

But with everything that program went through last year, you just hope this kid has all of his receipts for everything. Another top 5 player from UNC potentially suspended for the year. Poor Butch.

That last sentence says it all, you have to be smarter than that. A potential Nat'l Title team was ruined last year and 2011 isn't starting off much better. I'm glad the basketball program is run much smoother.

Back
Top Bottom