northern games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

northern games

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
I was thinkin about goin to see the phins in buffalo and new england this year and was wonderin if anyone else on the board is goin.

les dauphins said:
I was thinkin about goin to see the phins in buffalo and new england this year and was wonderin if anyone else on the board is goin.

I've been to Buffalo before and am planning on going to the game there this year.

DBoston80 said:
..I'll be in Cleveland to watch the Phins destroy the petty Browns!!

I also will be at the Cleveland game and hope the Phins win but don't call my Browns petty.......those are fighting words :fire:

Don't bother going to Buffalo. Their fans are ignorant, the stadium sucks, and the city is the armpit of America. If you live in the North and want to see the Fins, go to a Brwons, Jets, Steelers or Pats game.

Firemedic18 said:
I also will be at the Cleveland game and hope the Phins win but don't call my Browns petty.......those are fighting words :fire:

LOL, what would you call'em???:roflmao: :roflmao:

Firemedic18 said:

im confused. you have allegiances to two NFL teams?

DBoston80 said:
LOL, what would you call'em???:roflmao: :roflmao:

I feel they are in the same boat with the Dolphins. A new coach, new players, and a new attitude. Hopefully they are on their way up just like the Phins. :D

I went to one game at Rich Stadium, and I will NEVER go there again.

Don't even ask why, because I don't want to get irritated all over again!

Nope, no plans. Like watching all my football games live and in shorts.. i'll watch the northern games on the tube..

Oct 9 in Buffalo

Going to Buffalo for the game against us for the 2nd year in a row (3rd time overall). Already got seats, Section 333 row 32
It's about the 45 yd line. Humongous tailgate party since I have a former neighbor who lives there. We have about 20 people going. Hopefully we win this year cuz its a lonnnnnnnnng drive back to CT after a Fins loss.

I was going to buy a package that included bus,hotel,tickets, and tailgate party and was wondering for the buffalo game we should get a fins section going and be loud as hell

Back
Top Bottom