Norv Is Amazing. Check This Out. 1 Down 18 To Go. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv Is Amazing. Check This Out. 1 Down 18 To Go.

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Norv Is Amazing. Check This Out. 2 Down 18 To Go.

NORV AUDIBLES ARE CALLED WHEN HE SENDS DOWN THE PLAY. THE PLAY WILL WORK AGAINST ANY DEFENSE BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS PLAY SET'S UP THE NEXT PLAY. HE STUDIES HOW AND WHY THE PREVIOUS PLAY WAS DEFENDED AND THAN RUN A PLAY HE KNOWS THE DEFENSE WILL BE THINKING BASED ON THE PREVIOUS PLAY. I REALLY HAVE NOT SEEN JAY WALK TO THE LINE DURING THE PRE-SEASON OR THE FIRST GAME AND AUDIBLE OUT OF THE PLAY THAT'S CALLED. I HOPE THAT MAKES SINCE.

Check this out. This is why N.Turner is so good.

Drive starts off at our own 36. The play starts out with Randy "Showtime" Mc Michael lining up at he FB position and RK is align in the slot to the left with OG at receiver on the top. The play proceeds with RM shifting on the line of scrimmage as the strong side TE. RK shifts to the FB position. Jay Snaps the ball and does a double fake to RK and RW. The fakes hold the front seven of the defense. RM who lined as a FB when the play originated runs a deep 6 route and makes a spectacular catch.

Now 1st on the Lions 36. At the start of this new series. RM lines up in the slot on the right side of the formation along with OG at the top. RM goes in motion to his right and sets as an H-Back. At the snap Jays snaps the ball and fakes a left hand off to RW. RW runs to the rightside for a gain of 11 yards. (Boom). 1st and 10. JW is lined up at the very top on right side of the formation as a receiver. CC is in the slot next to him. RK is at FB with RW at RB. Randy is on the strong side as the formation as the TE. Jays fakes to RW and gets chased out the pocket and throws the ball up for CC. I believe if JF had just one extra second that he hits CC for a touchdown.

Anyhow no big deal. Lets get back to work. Now 2nd and 10. Doubles left, CC is a top along with DW and RM in the slot. Randy goes in motion to the H-Back position aligned over the left shoulder of Mark Dixon. Robert Edwards is in the BackField as the Tail Back. Jay snaps the ball and hit RE on a HalfBack flare out for a gain of 7 yards. Now the last few plays when RM motioned in any direction, the play was called to his side because of the spectacular catch he had in the beginning of the drive. So now Norv figures the defense has to key in on him. So he facilated this drive around RM and play fakes to RW. Norv is going to facilate alot of drives around a certain position albeit the FB, TE, WR and Etc. He (Norvs) plays mind games with Defense Coordinators.

And that's the reason I strongly believe will are going to have alot fun watching the Patriots game because it will be Norv Vs. Belichick. I can recall last year during the superbowl M.Martz was quoted in the newspaper and stated the he "Learned everything from Norv. As far as preparation, and the way he pays attention to details". When I heard that coming from the guy whos is resposible for the RAMS Offense. That's when I took notice and did some research on him. The more I begin to learn about his credentials the more amazed I was. I than started to have flashbacks of how good Dallas's Awesome Three some did under Norv. And what they did prior and after Him. Even Brad Johson threw for 4,000 yds. I immediately begin to hope that the Chargers and The Bucs would be dumb enough not to hire him as their HC. God willing, both teams passed up on him. They are people who believe that Tampa should have hired Norv not Gruden. Evident of the Bucs game against the Saints this past sunday.

Do you believe their offense would have been so anapt with Norv running the show against the Aints. The answer is no. Watching the game film of the game against Lions made me realized something. No matter what team we would of played us that day would of been blowned out. We not only brought the physical part of our game, but we finally brought some creativity to the table. Detroit never knew what was coming. Watch this sunday and you will see the Lions beat Carolina up. It was not theLions it was Norv.

Now back to the business at hand. For those of you I lost along the way, I hope you find your way back. Doubles to the left with OG and DW. RE is in the backfield. RM is lined up on the strong side. Jay snaps the ball hits RE on a Flare Out. Weakside run with RW running to the the left side for a gain of three. Now the Lions defense is exhausted and confuse on what's coming next. It's 2nd down. Doubles left with Superman and Showtime on the left side of the formation. RK is lined as the H-Back along with RW at running back. Jay fakes a left toss to RW. The entire O-Line slides to the left along with RW to sell the run to the left. Jay and Rob drag on a delay to the opposite side. As well as RM and CC draging to that side with them. Rob now remains Jay's only blocker since the entire O-Line slided to the left. RK throws a key block which buy Jay time to hit Mc Michael for a wide open touchdown. He actually had both Chris and Randy open. Showtime started the drive with a spectacular catch and ends with a TouchDown. I got so pumped seen the way Norv executed that drive. It was amazing. I really feel sorry for opposing DC and the rest of the NFL. Good Luck to the rest of the teams on our schedule because with and offensive mind like that to go along with our ST and Defense. I can't see us losing a game. Here's to 19-0.

are you CRAZY writing all that..... i am WAY too tired to read all that...... no wait you name is CRAZY

Some nice analysis there CRAZYDOLFAN306. But you kinda lost me with the
I can't see us losing a game.

I love what the offense may do for us this year, but I have yet to be convinced that the defense is of championship calibre.
Heres hoping though :D

'Do or do not.......there is no try'

In all honesty, I can't see us going undefeated. Its just to hard. Between injuries, bad scheduling, and upsets, it just doesnn't happen anymore. Heres to 14-2 or 15-1 though......

Hey if they do win every game?

... will that be Fiedlers' fault as well? :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
NORV AUDIBLES ARE CALLED WHEN HE SENDS DOWN THE PLAY. THE PLAY WILL WORK AGAINST ANY DEFENSE BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS PLAY SET'S UP THE NEXT PLAY. HE STUDIES HOW AND WHY THE PREVIOUS PLAY WAS DEFENDED AND THAN RUN A PLAY HE KNOWS THE DEFENSE WILL BE THINKING BASED ON THE PREVIOUS PLAY. I REALLY HAVE NOT SEEN JAY WALK TO THE LINE DURING THE PRE-SEASON OR THE FIRST GAME AND AUDIBLE OUT OF THE PLAY THAT'S CALLED. I HOPE THAT MAKES SINCE.

Check this out. This is why N.Turner is so good.

Drive starts off at our own 36. The play starts out with Randy "Showtime" Mc Michael lining up at he FB position and RK is align in the slot to the left with OG at receiver on the top. The play proceeds with RM shifting on the line of scrimmage as the strong side TE. RK shifts to the FB position. Jay Snaps the ball and does a double fake to RK and RW. The fakes hold the front seven of the defense. RM who lined as a FB when the play originated runs a deep 6 route and makes a spectacular catch. Now 1st on the Lions 36. At the start of this new series. RM lines up in the slot on the right side of the formation along with OG at the top. RM goes in motion to his right and sets as an H-Back. At the snap Jays snaps the ball and fakes a left hand off to RW. RW runs to the rightside for a gain of 11 yards. (Boom). 1st and 10. JW is lined up at the very top on right side of the formation as a receiver. CC is in the slot next to him. RK is at FB with RW at RB. Randy is on the strong side as the formation as the TE. Jays fakes to RW and gets chased out the pocket and throws the ball up for CC. I believe if JF had just one extra second that he hits CC for a touchdown. Anyhow no big deal. Lets get back to work. Now 2nd and 10. Doubles left, CC is a top along with DW and RM in the slot. Randy goes in motion to the H-Back position aligned over the left shoulder of Mark Dixon. Robert Edwards is in the BackField as the Tail Back. Jay snaps the ball and hit RE on a HalfBack flare out for a gain of 7 yards. Now the last few plays when RM motioned in any direction, the play was called to his side because of the spectacular catch he had in the beginning of the drive. So now Norv figures the defense has to key in on him. So he facilated this drive around RM and play fakes to RW. Norv is going to facilate alot of drives around a certain position albeit the FB, TE, WR and Etc. He (Norvs) plays mind games with Defense Coordinators. And that's the reason I strongly believe will are going to have alot fun watching the Patriots game because it will be Norv Vs. Belichick. I can recall last year during the superbowl M.Martz was quoted in the newspaper and stated the he "Learned everything from Norv. As far as preparation, and the way he pays attention to details". When I heard that coming from the guy whos is resposible for the RAMS Offense. That's when I took notice and did some research on him. The more I begin to learn about his credentials the more amazed I was. I than started to have flashbacks of how good Dallas's Awesome Three some did under Norv. And what they did prior and after Him. Even Brad Johson threw for 4,000 yds. I immediately begin to hope that the Chargers and The Bucs would be dumb enough not to hire him as their HC. God willing, both teams passed up on him. They are people who believe that Tampa should have hired Norv not Gruden. Evident of the Bucs game against the Saints this past sunday. Do you believe their offense would have been so anapt with Norv running the show against the Aints. The answer is no. Watching the game film of the game against Lions made me realized something. No matter what team we would of played us that day would of been blowned out. We not only brought the physical part of our game, but we finally brought some creativity to the table. Detroit never knew what was coming. Watch this sunday and you will see the Lions beat Carolina up. It was not eh Lions it was Norv. Now back to the business at hand. For those of you I lost along the way, I hope you find your way back. Doubles to the left with OG and DW. RE is in the backfield. RM is lined up on the strong side. Jay snaps the ball hits RE on a Flare Out. Weakside run with RW running to the the left side for a gain of three. Now the Lions defense is exhausted and confuse on what's coming next. It's 2nd down. Doubles left with Superman and Showtime on the left side of the formation. RK is lined as the H-Back along with RW at running back. Jay fakes a left toss to RW. The entire O-Line slides to the left along with RW to sell the run to the left. Jay and Rob drag on a delay to the opposite side. As well as RM and CC draging to that side with them. Rob now remains Jay's only blocker since the entire O-Line slided to the left. RK throws a key block which buy Jay time to hit Mc Michael for a wide open touchdown. He actually had both Chris and Randy open. Showtime started the drive with a spectacular catch and ends with a TouchDown. I got so pumped seen the way Norv executed that drive. It was amazing. I really feel sorry for opposing DC and the rest of the NFL. Good Luck to the rest of the teams on our schedule because with and offensive mind like that to go along with our ST and Defense. I can't see us losing a game. Here's to 19-0.

Good point Oliver. These guys will find like 40 INTs that were dropped, and give everyone but Jay credit for the success. However, the rest of us will realize how much of a genius Wanny-Spiel are finding another diamond in the rough......

Whewweeeeeeee. Be a lot easier to read without the caps. Also be easier to read with better use of paragraphs.

OK Crazy Dolphan I followed you. Basically Norv Mixes it up and calls mis direction plays. The important thing will be to come out with a new game plan or run these plays from different formations. When teams see the film they'll know what we're doing. Just like Gailey he never changed up and our O became predictable. Norv has to run these plays from different formations and even bring new plays to the table every game.

Good point sheriff. And that's exactly what Norv does. Run's about 5 to 6 plays but from different formations. I forgot to mention that part. I expect a completely different game plan for the Indy Game.

Whew..Crazy...that's some heavy analysis, but if you can figure it out, so can our opponents...remember Norv has never gone undefeated...only the 72 Fins did that...but he does have a winning formula...it's up to the players to execute it..and that where the game is played..between the ears of the players..as been pointed out injuries, schedule, and prepareness determine how far a team can go...Let's hope our team stays focus, relatively injury free and can adjust to the sifting schedule they have....But good points for breaking this down..

MD I agree our opponents can figure it out. But they will NEVER know when it's coming or what's coming. And when it does come what formations it's going to come from. They key is staying relatively healthy.

Bring on the J-E-T-S. I am reserving any trash talk regarding the J-E-T-S until Sunday Night. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom