Norv Turner Learns From Last Year With Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv Turner Learns From Last Year With Miami

the raiders are really improving both lines
DL: Ted Washington, Warren Sapp
OL: Robert Gallery, Jake Grove

I still think they need a QB IMO. Gannon is aging and Tui is unproven. Also a RB is need in Oakland. My friend who is at the Marlins game told me to call him when Oak choose their 2nd round pick and was dissapointed when I said Grove.

I agree though, their O-line is improving. Gallery was a great pick, and Grove was a good pick, but I still think they need a RB. Their system will not work If they do not have a RB to take the pressure of the QB, who at the time we don't know who it will be.

Aren't the Faiders loaded along the OL? Perhaps we may see a June 1 cut or two from among their veteran OLmen.

Prime Time said:
I still think they need a QB IMO. Gannon is aging and Tui is unproven. Also a RB is need in Oakland. My friend who is at the Marlins game told me to call him when Oak choose their 2nd round pick and was dissapointed when I said Grove.

I agree though, their O-line is improving. Gallery was a great pick, and Grove was a good pick, but I still think they need a RB. Their system will not work If they do not have a RB to take the pressure of the QB, who at the time we don't know who it will be.

OK here's a question, if Tuiasosopo is unproven, why is Feeley not unproven?

Justasportsfan said:
this is why you should've kept Norv and fired Wanny.
Hey, Justa, how bad is the crying on the Bills board?

Good old Tom reaches for a QB and a WR to replace his last two mistakes... :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Hey, Justa, how bad is the crying on the Bills board?

Good old Tom reaches for a QB and a WR to replace his last two mistakes... :roflmao:
sorry, most fans like it. A reach? Guys like Gruden don't think so and what team do you coach for? :lol: Carey will be good, next year.

It's pretty quiet here.Actually not, many threads were started.....same subject , Carey? 1 player. You gave up a pick to move one spot up? :roflmao:

Raiders still have Wheatley dont they? With a good line in front of him he could do some crazy damage. They also still have that rook from last year as well as a change of pace back so im sure they will be fine...Great picks in my opinion.

Justasportsfan said:
sorry, most fans like it. A reach? Guys like Gruden don't think so and what team do you coach for? :lol: Carey will be good, next year.

It's pretty quiet here.Actually not, many threads were started.....same subject , Carey? 1 player. You gave up a pick to move one spot up? :roflmao:

Yeah but he will probably be the starting RT for the Dolphins... And even if Carey doesn't start at least he will be on the field PLAYING ....

Something that McGahee sure as hell didn't do as a rookie last fall !!!!! By the way, who is the scrub that will replace R (swingin gate) Brown this season ?

:wave:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom