Norv Turner... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Reaction score
god bless the man... but has he lost his touch? I feel he may be going to agressive. Weve got #1 HB, a top ranked FB, a top ranked WR, and top ranked TE.... but i feel that jay just isnt an aikman... maybe he should ease off, and be a lil more conservative. sometimes he forgets about the 4 down rules, and gets a lil crazy. i mean its good to go deep now and again to keep a defense honest... but maybe he is too much. I think we shud cut passes down to 5-10 yarders... and occasionally some deep ones. tricks plays now and again... and just pound the ball. when nails and dixon, and ruddy are all back... fall back on the wonderful misdirection of last year.. and just put the ball in rickys hands and drive him off the tackles and between the fat five... what yall think?

I think Bill Parsells said it best. "if i wanted to go 8-8, ide get Griese."

whoops, wrong thread. pass the joint please............:goof:

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
god bless the man... but has he lost his touch? I feel he may be going to agressive. Weve got #1 HB, a top ranked FB, a top ranked WR, and top ranked TE.... but i feel that jay just isnt an aikman... maybe he should ease off, and be a lil more conservative. sometimes he forgets about the 4 down rules, and gets a lil crazy. i mean its good to go deep now and again to keep a defense honest... but maybe he is too much. I think we shud cut passes down to 5-10 yarders... and occasionally some deep ones. tricks plays now and again... and just pound the ball. when nails and dixon, and ruddy are all back... fall back on the wonderful misdirection of last year.. and just put the ball in rickys hands and drive him off the tackles and between the fat five... what yall think?

Of course Jay isn't Aikman....he's god remember?

I don't know....too many short passes won't help back up those 8 men in the box anytime soon. I say, put it down field.

Back
Top Bottom