Not defending Ricky. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not defending Ricky.

hal20001963

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can think of one good reason why Ricky did retire, these clowns in the FO did nothing really to improve this offense. The offensive line is a serious question mark and the team has done nothing besides wasting another second draft pick (the Eagles are now licking their chops) to address the QB situation. Ricky knew that he was going to see eight men fronts again. I am not defending what he did ( he should have given the team notice before free agency started) but I think the FO shares some of the blame for his abrupt retirement. The fact that Wanny came on ESPN Sportcenter reiterating what a great off season the Dolphins had, who are you kidding? I think the Dolphins organization thinks that all Dolfans are either really stupid or really ignorant. This team is a fast sinking ship and the captains (Huizinga, Spielman and Wanny) do not have a clue how fast this ship is going down to the bottom. What do you guys think?:confused:

I know it's unrealistic to compare sports to real life, but this is what bothers me most about this: It's not as if he didn't know he was a key person in the Fins organization.

The only time I ever quit a job on the spot was because the guy was such an SOB and never processed my 401K money, etc. I had valid reasons.

But even the guy that works at a gas station or Home Depot usually has the courtesy to give 2 weeks notice. And managers should give even more notice, etc. It's just how it's done.

This is like the CEO of a company just walking away with no notice at all. It's so unprofessional.

He knew he was leaving you in a lurch because the draft has come and gone and all the best frre agent RBs sre gone too. His actions are so selfish and are indicative of someone who hates his employer so much that he doesn't care about them one iota - even if it tarnishes his own reputation.

You know all this. I'm just putting my 2 cents in.

hal20001963 said:
I can think of one good reason why Ricky did retire, these clowns in the FO did nothing really to improve this offense. The offensive line is a serious question mark and the team has done nothing besides wasting another second draft pick (the Eagles are now licking their chops) to address the QB situation. Ricky knew that he was going to see eight men fronts again. I am not defending what he did ( he should have given the team notice before free agency started) but I think the FO shares some of the blame for his abrupt retirement. The fact that Wanny came on ESPN Sportcenter reiterating what a great off season the Dolphins had, who are you kidding? I think the Dolphins organization thinks that all Dolfans are either really stupid or really ignorant. This team is a fast sinking ship and the captains (Huizinga, Spielman and Wanny) do not have a clue how fast this ship is going down to the bottom. What do you guys think?:confused:

The front office has no blame on this one. Unless you want to blame them for bringing a RB with an anxiety disorder into the organization.

If you have ever seen the movie LIFE with Eddie Murphy and Martin, well, Ricky is the one they called CAN"T GET RIGHT!!!!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom