Not Good Article: Chamber having headaches monday (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Good Article: Chamber having headaches monday (merged)

i think he should sit out. 2 weeks rest will do him good. We need him down the stretch.

We need him against Buffalo. WRs are not generally in danger of suffering concussions. There's only really two ways a WR gets a concussion and thats if he lands helmet-to-turf just right which doesn't happen often, or if he gets speared helmet-to-helmet like he did in this case...which is severely illegal

All concussions are accompanied by headaches following as the brain tends to swell some. Unfortunately, this is how it normally goes. Look for Thursday or Friday for news on him to see how he's doing. But I agree with Ronnie, I don't think we should risk it against the Bills. I wouldn't risk losing him for the season over one game.

This is a sad situation for both players as that was a horrendous hit, but I've see Kennedy play and he plays with a lot of heart. He needs to get sat down for a couple of weeks, and fined some serious cash, then hopefully he'll come out and be the kind of player that he's capable of being: very good.

As far as Chambers, I also agree that there is no way he should play this weekend. We have a bye the week after this and we will certainly need him healthy for the stretch run. Give him a couple of weeks off, let him rest up and get taken care of so he can come out and have a dominant second half.

It happens so fast. Of course, you can slow the replay down, and it's like, 'Oh yeah, it looks like he's trying to hit him in the head,'" Kennedy said Monday in Denver. "But you get those guys out there running those sub-40 speeds, and it's hard to control things like that."

Yeah.......that's why everybody is getting fined and reprimanded for illegal hits:rolleyes:

"I'm just going out and playing hard," Kennedy said. "I would never do anything to jeopardize anybody else's career. As far as going out and playing dirty, taking cheap shots, I would never do anything like that."

A cheater AND A LIER.....who'd a thunk it?:rolleyes:

What are they saying in Miami?

Is Chambers likely to play on Sunday?

As a neutral third party, I have to say your avatar makes me chuckle -- especially in light of what Ricky is about to do to the Bills D!

Fortunately, it seems all that we'll have to worry about IS the run.

Man I have headache after that game. Im going to need that bye week to recover from my heart attacks

Back
Top Bottom