Not happy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not happy

Chuckenice

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We should not have traded 5ths with K.C., we should have gotten 1 of their 5ths as well their #2 for Surtain.

If you don't agree with that, you should at least agree that it should have been their first 5th.not their 2nd, moving down 24 spots -- come on man, If your going to play poker, finish the hand.:fire:

I bring this up now because McPherson is gone, and I had hoped for a shot at him. Whether or not Saban would have taken him is a different discussion.

Although, am very happy with rest of our draft :)

Go Dolphins.

you should be happy it was saban doing the deal and not wanny and spielman. think what could have been if those 2 clowns were calling the shots.

I agree with you. They shouldn't have had to switch 5th round picks. Surtain for a 2nd round pick straight up was more than fair.

Eh..What are you gonna do? I wanted McPherson but who's to say we would have taken him at 147?We all have our hopefuls but no one gets all their favorites drafted by their favorite team. Just read up on the players we do draft and you'll learn to like them.

Obviously not!

My god dont you people think Saban maybe wanted to give just Surtain and no 5th!?! Do you think her purposely made us switch spots in the 5th!?!?! WE NEEDED TO DEAL SURTAIN FOR TWO REASONS- 1) FINANCE AND 2) TO ACQUIRE A 2ND ROUND PICK SOMEHOW! We needed that 2nd round pick, and something so minor as switching spots in the 5th round is not worth dwelling on.

eltos_lightfoot said:
Saban was never going to draft McPherson

I'm sure you were on the phone with him too. We'll never know.

we had 4 chances to draft mcpherson.. i know i know the 5th is where we were gonna take him. NOT who cares by the time he is ready to even see the field he'll be a FA.

Guys we can get our QB next year,....be patient.

tenndolfan said:
you should be happy it was saban doing the deal and not wanny and spielman. think what could have been if those 2 clowns were calling the shots.

The most honest and true statement of the entire draft.

I sat at home Friday night and thought how happy I really was that Wanny was not sitting on the second overall pick in the draft. Saban could sit blindfolded and drunk throwing darts at a wall covered in random names of college football players and drunken alley bums and STILL get a better result then Wanny ever would have.

Mcpherson was never inside sabans head I asure you . the deal for surtain was a must for the fins , financialy and for a 2 rounder , the 5th round switch is truly irrelevant , saban got the kid he wanted thats for sure ....just think please .

I dont want a QB next year man. I want a QB right now!
and its stupid for him not to draft one and work with him.

My last hope is to do the Tom Brady shuffle -- pick one up in the 7th and pray AJ, Gus, and Sage all get injured in TC.

Back
Top Bottom