Not just a fantasy mock, actually thought it out. all 32 teams + miami 2 thru 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not just a fantasy mock, actually thought it out. all 32 teams + miami 2 thru 4

PhinsFanDan

The Boss
Reaction score
1. Oakland Raiders
QB- JaMarcus Russell
Young coach lane kiffin has something to build his franchise with, this pick is a perfect fit and should be a no brainer with thier current talent at QB.

2. Detroit Lions
OT- Joe Thomas
A perfect fit for the lions joe thomas will be a stud for 10+ years if healthy enough. Jon Kitna wasn't horrible last year, it was the o-line allowing him pressured and sacked all the time, but i wouldn't doubt the lions pick up someone like a stanton or smith in rounds 2-3. or wait out till next year for a Colt Brennan or Brian Brohm.

3. Cleveland Browns
RB- Adrian Peterson
Still invested in charlie frye i think they pass on quinn to grab the most talented back out there. they would be dumb not to. Ted Ginn wants to play for cleveland but is to high of a pick here. also they can grab a troy smith in later rounds who vocally wants to play for the city of cleveland

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
WR- Calvin Johnson
No matter who the QB is they would now have a #1 target to throw to. Bucs have many needs, but would be dumb to pass on a prospect like this. Other options would be Gaines Adams or Alan Branch but i think with Johnson still on the board they need to take him.

5. Arizona Cardinals
DT- Alan Branch
Levi Brown is much to high to take here, so the Cards go Dline here, which they need to address. Gaines Adams is a huge prospect but not playing in the senior bowl may have hurt his status abit. Which leaves the up and rising Jamaal Anderson and Alan Branch. The Cards lack a big man in the middle and have Okeafer and Berry on the outside so id like to think they go Alan Branch here.

6. Washington Redskins
DE- Jamaal Anderson
This kids stock is rising and i think will be taken before Adams due to him not playing in the senior bowl. Washington lacks a pass rusher. he should fit in right away and help washingtons bad run defense.

7. Minnesota Vikings
WR- Dwayne Jarrett
Minnesota will take what they lack the most here, a possesion reciver which is exactly what they need for young QB Tarvaris Jackson, another option here could be Brady Quinn.

8. Houston Texans
S- LaRon Landry
Depending on thier QB situation going into this, they could possibly take Quinn with this pick, but if not they go with a need here, which is a strong defensive leader. Hes not a ballhawk, but hes a leader and can flat out play, will make an immediate impact for the Texans secondary.

9. Miami Dolphins
QB- Brady Quinn
The phins could go a number of ways here, their aging defense, their weak o-line, but i think if Quinn slips here, you need to take him with all the ? marks at QB going into the season, another option would be to trade down. with a new head coach in Cam Cameron, i think they take the rookie QB for him to start with. Other options: DE Gaines Adams, OT Levi Brown.

10. Atlanta Falcons
DT- Amobi Okoye
Falcons could use a big man up front along with Abraham to help this Defense, Petrino knows Okoye better than anyone else.

11. San Fransisco 49ers
DE- Gaines Adams
if he falls this far they have to take him, with the selection of lawson last year, this could be a great tandem for years to come, another option would be WR, but if he falls this far they cant pass on him.

12. Buffalo Bills
OT- Levi Brown
They need OL help and Brown will be able to take over the LT position.

13. St. Louis Rams
WR- Dwayne Bowe
I like this guy and with the older WR corps in St. Loius this would be a very intellegent and a steal pick.

14. Carolina Panthers
FS- Reggie Nelson
a big time playmaker for carolinas defense.

15. Pittsburgh Steelers
CB- Derelle Revis
this guys stock has been rising as of late if he lasts this long the steelers will take the home town guy.

16. Green Bay Packers
WR- Ted Ginn Jr.
A playmaker on offence for Brett Favre.

17. Jacksonville Jaguars
LB- Paul Posluszny
i dont know of any glaring needs in Jacksonville, but POZ is a great player.

18. Cincinnati Bengals
DE- Adam Carriker
With david pollack injured this is a solid pick for cincy.

19. Tennesee Titans
LB- Patrick Willis
A good LB who will play from day one in Tennesee

20. New York Giants
RB- Marshawn Lynch
Best RB available and you know they need RB with the loss of Tiki

21. Denver Broncos
CB- Daymeion Hughes
with the loss of Williams they will go with a solid young corner here.

22. Dallas Cowboys
CB- Leon Hall
aging aaron glenn. a young corner to team with Newman

23. Kansas City Chiefs-
WR- Robert Meachem
They need a WR. pretty badly.

24. New England Patriots
S- Brandon Meriweather
The replacement to rodney harrison

25. New York Jets
DE- Charles Johnson
a good young DE to take the place of abraham.

26. Philadelphia Eagles
OG - Ben Grubbs
a solid player for a pretty solid team.

27. New Orleans Saints
OLB- Lawrence Timmons
solid pick to help thier defense

28. New England Patriots
DE- Anthony Spencer
aging defensive area with DE seymour.

29. Baltimore Ravens
RB- Micheal Bush
jamal lewis has not impressed lately

30. San Diego Chargers
WR- Sidney Rice
in need of a good WR

31. Chicago Bears
OL- Arron Sears
good player to help on oline

32. Indianapolis Colts
DE- Jarvis Moss
Freeney wasnt as spectacular this year, drafing moss will take some attention from him

Rest of Miami picks:
round 2: Lamar Woodley (DE/ OLB)
round 3: Josh Wilson (CB)
round 4: Doug Free (OT)
round 6-7: ??? holes to fill after Free agency.

let me know what u think, likes and dislikes. thanks.
there is nothing to do this time of year, except college BB so i do this. haha

I like the Wilson pick, definitely wouldn't be upset with Quinn. But no thanks on Woodley, his stock is falling amid rumors he was intimidated at the Senior Bowl and therefore chose not to participate. I'd take the best Olineman available in the 2nd unless by some miracle Meachem or Rice is still there.

I like the Wilson pick, definitely wouldn't be upset with Quinn. But no thanks on Woodley, his stock is falling amid rumors he was intimidated at the Senior Bowl and therefore chose not to participate. I'd take the best Olineman available in the 2nd unless by some miracle Meachem or Rice is still there.

if macheam or rice was there i would take them as well.
there is so many ways to go here, i also like Tony Ugoh and wouldnt mind taking him #2 round, but i agree, josh wilson is my favorite player in this draft.

id also like Gaines Adams or Reggie Nelson if no Brady Quinn

You did lose me on Jarrett going to the Vikes at #7. That's way too high for him.

im pretty sure the browns are gona go with Johnson if hes there, not peterson.

Although I think Jarrett going in the top 10 may be too high for him, I was okay with it. You began to lose me at #13.
The Rams needs defense and although Meacham would be a good pick, they could easily plug Curtis in as a starter. Carriker, The Poz or Nelson would seem the more logical choice.
Carolina needs LB help even with Morgan coming back and P. Willis or The Poz would fit nicely with what they do.
The Packers don't need another WR, they need a running back. Green has been great for them but he's often injured and Lynch is a similar style of runner.

Woodley seemed like a good choice until the last two games of the season, either he got tired as the season went on or he just looks good against average players. I just don't know.
Josh Wilson has great speed but he's not a playmaker. He too suffers from the Roberto Duran syndrome. Hands of Stone.
Doug Free in the 4th. Well stranger things have happened previous drafts.

cause they need another WR on the other side of edwards and they can get a RB later in the draft. like the 3rd round like Antonio Pittman, Tony Hunt, or Kenny Irons.

Back
Top Bottom