Not looking good fellow DolFans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not looking good fellow DolFans.

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is not looking good. While the Jets, who already have a better team, are resigning Holmes and possibly signing the best free agent and best corner in the league...we are putting out full attention on a cast off QB who has been now discarded by 2 teams. This guy is not an elite QB and will just go down as another bust QB the dolphins have had since Dan.

I really don't want to sound all doom and gloom but these are the facts and I am just so frustrated. This team just seems to be getting worse. Nnamdi and vontae would b a force to b reckoned with imo. I know we have other holes like RB and TE but y sign guys to just fill out a roster rather than signing 1-2 guys that will make a substantial impact. I would lobe to see Todd heap here with Nnamdi and sproles. I mean if ur going to sign someone like orton who imo is not much better than henne, just keep henne and give him a great Target in heap. Now is got weapons.

What do you guys think?

I believe we're 3-1 against the Jets since Rex Ryan has been their coach. Who the flock cares what the Jets are doing. I don't. I only care about what we're doing and right now it's not a lot. Ireland seems to be treating this free agency period like it's a 3 month long normal free agency period. He needs to pick up the pace, when you only have 2 weeks in what used to be 12 every day lost is almost equivalent to a week of free agency.

I think you're crazy. Why would we want to sign a corner when we already have a very good, very young pair with Davis and Smtih. Wouldn't that massive sum of money be better spent on positions of need like QB, RB, and OL?.............or even TE or pash rusher

I don't know if he was "discarded" by two teams. The Bears traded him in the deal for Jay Cutler and the Broncos are trading him because they are bad and have a first round quarterback that they need to make a decision on. The Dolphins aren't a team that needs all world quarterback play to win games, just a guy that is average to above average and they can really make some noise.

I think you're crazy. Why would we want to sign a corner when we already have a very good, very young pair with Davis and Smtih. Wouldn't that massive sum of money be better spent on positions of need like QB, RB, and OL?.............or even TE or pash rusher

No, you take the best player available period! The rest will fall into place. Those two corners then become trade chips for the other needs..........

No, you take the best player available period! The rest will fall into place. Those two corners then become trade chips for the other needs..........

So we are now gonna trade one of our yound very good CB'S for a CB that in the end is aging and has a couple years left? That's your solution.

Spend 50 million over 23 million guaranteed on a CB who isn't getting younger and then get rid of one of our 2 very good CB'S that haven't even hit their prime?

Makes sense!!! I thought you were upset with the FO for not being smart? Little did I know it was for them being patient and smart.

Hey guys guess what? Joe Thomas just hit the market. He is the best player available. Once we sign him we can then ship out Jake Long for future picks and players. Hot diggity dog let's go people

Unless of course you are being sarcastic =)

Back
Top Bottom