Not looking good fellow DolFans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not looking good fellow DolFans.

I think you're crazy. Why would we want to sign a corner when we already have a very good, very young pair with Davis and Smtih. Wouldn't that massive sum of money be better spent on positions of need like QB, RB, and OL?.............or even TE or pash rusher

Let's not get out of hand here, smith is a GOOD corner if that. Vontae is a very good corner. U put Nnamdi with vontae and suddenly we can play man on the outside with maybe clemons over top. Now u free up bell to do what he does best and that's play inside and blitz. Bell is a very aggressive saftey and I would love to utilize that more. Wouldn't you?

No, you take the best player available period! The rest will fall into place. Those two corners then become trade chips for the other needs..........

Glad you are not running the team. That would be terrible. Taking Nnamdi right now would most likely mean that we would have to get rid of Smith or Davis. Davis and Smith's stock is gonna sky rocket and it would be far better to trade them later after they are worth more and have proven more. There is 0 chance they are dumb enough to sign Nnamdi

someone tell this guy we have 2 pretty good corners ourself. Asomuga and darrele revis are highly overrated, not saying they arent good but i think they are way overrated. Revis had 1 good year and all the sudden hes the best corner to hit the nfl? get real, he sucked last year, and proved my case. Stop worrying about the jets man, worry about the dolphins, and to be honest i am very happy ireland and sparano are trying to address our needs instead of going after big names like asomuga which isnt our biggest needs. Jets can get whoever they want but its only going to get harder for the jets to get back in the playoffs, there luck will run out, how many times did the jets get lucky last year and pull out fluke wins to get in the playoffs? many many times.

Revis definitely didn't "suck" last year lol . . . don't let your love for Orton force you to make ridiculous statements.

This is not looking good. While the Jets, who already have a better team, are resigning Holmes and possibly signing the best free agent and best corner in the league...we are putting out full attention on a cast off QB who has been now discarded by 2 teams. This guy is not an elite QB and will just go down as another bust QB the dolphins have had since Dan.

I really don't want to sound all doom and gloom but these are the facts and I am just so frustrated. This team just seems to be getting worse. Nnamdi and vontae would b a force to b reckoned with imo. I know we have other holes like RB and TE but y sign guys to just fill out a roster rather than signing 1-2 guys that will make a substantial impact. I would lobe to see Todd heap here with Nnamdi and sproles. I mean if ur going to sign someone like orton who imo is not much better than henne, just keep henne and give him a great Target in heap. Now is got weapons.

What do you guys think?

One correction- Nnamdi is the 2nd best corner in the league, we already have the best.

someone tell this guy we have 2 pretty good corners ourself. Asomuga and darrele revis are highly overrated, not saying they arent good but i think they are way overrated. Revis had 1 good year and all the sudden hes the best corner to hit the nfl? get real, he sucked last year, and proved my case. Stop worrying about the jets man, worry about the dolphins, and to be honest i am very happy ireland and sparano are trying to address our needs instead of going after big names like asomuga which isnt our biggest needs. Jets can get whoever they want but its only going to get harder for the jets to get back in the playoffs, there luck will run out, how many times did the jets get lucky last year and pull out fluke wins to get in the playoffs? many many times.

Wow, please tell me your kidding? Revis and Nnamdi r overrated?!?! Wow

I agree with your post but lets not go crazy and say Revis sucked last year. Although it was not his best year he was still a top ten corner

I think that everybody who dosn't respect Orton is stupid and is going to have a sad, sad life.

I agree with your post but lets not go crazy and say Revis sucked last year. Although it was not his best year he was still a top ten corner

He "struggled" early b/c he was hurt, when he got healthy he was by far the best corner in the game as he shut down many of the games top WRs once again.

Back
Top Bottom