Not looking good fellow DolFans. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not looking good fellow DolFans.

No, you take the best player available period! The rest will fall into place. Those two corners then become trade chips for the other needs..........

THIS MADE ME THROW UP INTO MY MOUTH AND NOSE... WHAT A TOTAL PILE OF POOH. By your reckoning we would be over the cap in about a week just throwing stupid money to get the best guys out there. Then you throw out your better YOUNG players as CHIPS. What a load of pooh.

Glad you are not running the team. That would be terrible. Taking Nnamdi right now would most likely mean that we would have to get rid of Smith or Davis. Davis and Smith's stock is gonna sky rocket and it would be far better to trade them later after they are worth more and have proven more. There is 0 chance they are dumb enough to sign Nnamdi

Yeah because those running the team have been doing a real bang up job!:crazy:

No, you take the best player available period! The rest will fall into place. Those two corners then become trade chips for the other needs..........

no because than we would be a one sided team. We would have a great defense with a offense who cant put up any points like last year. Your team has to balance out for you to win a superbowl. Like the packers, they are good on both sides of the ball. The days the offense is sluggish the defense bails them out, the days the defense is slackin the offense bails them out, a balanced team is the best team to have, and the days both sides are playing great you have a blowout win.

THIS MADE ME THROW UP INTO MY MOUTH AND NOSE... WHAT A TOTAL PILE OF POOH. By your reckoning we would be over the cap in about a week just throwing stupid money to get the best guys out there. Then you throw out your better YOUNG players as CHIPS. What a load of pooh.

Ok come talk to me after free agency and lets see if we improved enough to overtake the Jets and Pats. You win in this league with SUPERSTARS!

Well how many guys will the Jets have to cut and how much depth will they have to lose over the years as they have some 30 million dollars of their allotted 120 in 2 players and now ton invested in Holmes. Sanchez and others are going to come up for contract during the life of these contracts and all will want top dollar so before you know it the Jets will have like 90+ million in like 7 players and have to fill out 46 spots with only 30 million dollars.

Good luck with that.

As for Orton he wasnt discarded by the Bears he was involved with a trade which the bears got hosed on big time. All Orton did was go to Denver play on some god awful teams and throw for 3,800 and then roughly 3,700 yards 41 Td's and 21 Int's and the 2nd year he lost B Marshall so i think he is alot better than Henne. If we get a true game manager Qb with this defense who can make some plays and mentor some young QB's I am all for it so long as it is a two year rental with no plans for like super long term.

The Sky is falling... just when i thought it couldnt get worse we wasted cap space on Tony Mcdaniels WTF

I just want us to be linked to some more players at this point its upsetting seeing other teams get players when we need players too hopefully everything comes out good

I think most of you are misreading his post. Point is teams like the Jets who have been to the AFC Championship two years in a row have gotten there by being agressive in getting playmakers and it looks like they are doing it again this year. While...Miami is settling for conservative, don't lose the game, type boring players while we continue to lose. Miami shows no signs of taking risks with playmakers that can give hope and excitement to its fans. I agree. The guys on NFL Network yesterday were saming the same thing. They said that Ross wanted exciting playmakers and the FO is not giving him what he wants. This year will be the same old same old 7-9 or 8-8 season unless the FO goes for some playmakers like a Bush, D. Williams, Bradshaw etc.

I actually think this would be a bad move for the Jets. Do you really want to spend 25% of your cap on 2 CB's. Was the Jets biggest weakness CB last year? It would leave lots of other holes.

I think most of you are misreading his post. Point is teams like the Jets who have been to the AFC Championship two years in a row have gotten there by being agressive in getting playmakers and it looks like they are doing it again this year. While...Miami is settling for conservative, don't lose the game, type boring players while we continue to lose. Miami shows no signs of taking risks with playmakers that can give hope and excitement to its fans. I agree. The guys on NFL Network yesterday were saming the same thing. They said that Ross wanted exciting playmakers and the FO is not giving him what he wants. This year will be the same old same old 7-9 or 8-8 season unless the FO goes for some playmakers like a Bush, D. Williams, Bradshaw etc.

The Redskins are always aggressive, how has that worked for them?

Ok come talk to me after free agency and lets see if we improved enough to overtake the Jets and Pats. You win in this league with SUPERSTARS!

NOOOOOO superstars are how you win in the NBA, ever single year a team wins it all because like 8 or 10 guys come out of nowhere and contribution whether they be late round picks or UDFA.

I mean the Packers had James Starks as their primary back he is most defiantly not a superstar neither is Andrew Quarless, Jordy Nelson or Greg Jones.

HELL you can say the Packers won without alot of their "SUPERSTARS

Well how many guys will the Jets have to cut and how much depth will they have to lose over the years as they have some 30 million dollars of their allotted 120 in 2 players and now ton invested in Holmes. Sanchez and others are going to come up for contract during the life of these contracts and all will want top dollar so before you know it the Jets will have like 90+ million in like 7 players and have to fill out 46 spots with only 30 million dollars.

Good luck with that.

As for Orton he wasnt discarded by the Bears he was involved with a trade which the bears got hosed on big time. All Orton did was go to Denver play on some god awful teams and throw for 3,800 and then roughly 3,700 yards 41 Td's and 21 Int's and the 2nd year he lost B Marshall so i think he is alot better than Henne. If we get a true game manager Qb with this defense who can make some plays and mentor some young QB's I am all for it so long as it is a two year rental with no plans for like super long term.

actually sanchez wants to reconstructure so the jets can get nmandi.

yeah I guess signing Marshall and Dansby last year were boring non aggressive moves

Back
Top Bottom