Not on my team! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not on my team!

Lol WTF? Did he do something while at Michigan against your team? Canes?

I need some explanation here. I googled him to see if I missed some kind of major transgression?

All I found is that he owns 8 Bojangle’s restaurants in Michigan.

Also he was the first Zairian to ever play in the NFL. I doubt that’s your issue either.

Nothing at all. I honestly have no idea why he came to mind. Loved the name as a child. 😭

In all seriousness, it’s Brady for me too. If we’re counting coaches then that’s easily BB as well.

Oh lol forgot it was guys who never played, thought it was guys that we didn’t want.

Had to edit Jesse Davis’s name here. Probably unfair to list him with murderers, probably.

Last edited:
Season 2 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Fine Jesse Davis

Yeah, he wasn't convicted of murder. After his murder trial had started, he copped to, and was convicted of, a lesser crime for flipping on his buddies. Then the judge only gave him probation. The suit he was wearing that night just mysteriously disappeared.

NFL said s'all good and just fined him.
And they still let him into the Hall of Fame... he should be in the Hall of Shame!

Another POS was Michael Irvin. I remember the incident where police were called for a disturbance at a hotel, and Irvin was found in a room with hookers and drugs. IMO, the worst part of it was when he asked the police "Do you know who I am?", like he's above the law.

Deshaun Watson. I never wanted them to trade for him and one of my happiest days as a Dolphin fans was the day he signed with the Browns. Because that was the day I was sure he would not be coming to Miami.

Unlike some on here, I would not have had any issue with Tom Brady being drafted by the Dolphins in 2000. It would have been great to have all those SB championships he won for the Patriots and the one with the Bucs. I don’t care if he is a prick. It’s all about wins and losses for me and Brady won.

Back
Top Bottom