Not on my team! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not on my team!

I said many times... even ignoring the ejacualting onto therapists, that money will never be justified. Thank god the Browns are dumber than us.

Deshaun Watson. I never wanted them to trade for him and one of my happiest days as a Dolphin fans was the day he signed with the Browns. Because that was the day I was sure he would not be coming to Miami.

Unlike some on here, I would not have had any issue with Tom Brady being drafted by the Dolphins in 2000. It would have been great to have all those SB championships he won for the Patriots and the one with the Bucs. I don’t care if he is a prick. It’s all about wins and losses for me and Brady won.
Yeah, as I was reading through this thread and seeing Brady's name come up, I was assuming it was referring to the late-career Brady; had we drafted him in 2000 I wouldn't add his name to the list. But I get it, not wanting him now.

Watson, Brady, Rodgers, Kap

GRONK!!!!
John Cleese People Are Stupid GIF

There are some fans on this site that would disagree. Basically all the cowards who have me on ignore. They don't know just how cowardly they are because they can't see my posts anymore.

Cowards. There are a lot of them.
Based on the fact that he was our arch nemesis for 20+ years I would agree. However, if he never played for NE, I would be singing a different tune. It's not the personality, attitude, off the field stuff I dislike about Brady, it's the jealousy of his success in our division for me. If he started with a different team, or was drafted by Miami, I don't know that I would have ever had a problem with him 🤷‍♂️. Players that would be the same cancer whether their situation was different or not are the ones that should be mentioned....DeShaun Watson and Antonio Brown come to mind right away. I am soooooo glad we didn't trade for Watson, and we never had the pleasure of the Antonio Brown sh*tshow.

Deshaun Watson. I never wanted them to trade for him and one of my happiest days as a Dolphin fans was the day he signed with the Browns. Because that was the day I was sure he would not be coming to Miami.

Unlike some on here, I would not have had any issue with Tom Brady being drafted by the Dolphins in 2000. It would have been great to have all those SB championships he won for the Patriots and the one with the Bucs. I don’t care if he is a prick. It’s all about wins and losses for me and Brady won.
Agree.

But you are IK with players who abused their girlfriend/spouses? Like X? My other contribution is Pac-Man Jones.
If you read my first post, I posted a few names and stated I could go on and on. I also listed Ray Rice. And no, I'm not a fan of Howard or Hill either. Or Adrian Peterson. And on and on

I do believe Ray Rice was Guilty but I'm not on the jury..I really wouldn't want him on our team anyway.

Back
Top Bottom