Not that its a surprise... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not that its a surprise...

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
But these damn announcers on nfl network just effin refuse to recognize us. All they said about our win was "its impressive" and then just moved on. Does these networks just tell their employees to **** on us on purpose

They will not be able to ignore us for much longer. End of day though, I could care less what those idiots say. Lets just keep proving them wrong so they their stupidity grows week to week.

I sure am glad things this stupid don't bother me the least bit.

Where? I haven't seen any of them talking about us that much and I've been watching all day. It doesn't bother me too much cuz I just expect it now, but I'm so tired of turning on the highlights to get news on our team only to be watching them talk about the other certain teams they suck the **** of

In other news, I wiped my ass just now. ESPN and NFL Network didn't recognize it, those jerks.

the commentator today doged rt all day and it got on my nerves... hit he second he gets the snap TANNEHILL HAS BAD POCKET PRESENCE

Not that I'm superstitious or anything, but I vividly remember watching the 72 team, who, believe it or not, got very little credit for winning each game that season. It was always luck or bad play by the other team.And hell yeah, it was frustrating to put up with then,as it is now. But maybe it's a good sign...

Hey, let them keep ignoring us.....it seems to be working well for us right now!

Back
Top Bottom