Not the best comparison but ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not the best comparison but ...

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
Last year Tom Brady looked like garbage. No weapons. Receivers would not play on most teams. Did have a great running game, and o-line was ok. This year 40 TDs and looks like he can play a few more years. He finally has weapons again. Tua is throwing to guys that would not start/play on most NFL teams. We neeeeeeed to get Smith at 3 or trade back a little and take Chase/Waddle or I would love Pitts. I know we have Geisecki but Pitts will be a match up nightmare. Heś a bigger/faster Kelce.

I would target St Brown/Rondale Moore the 1B or 2A.

Last year Tom Brady looked like garbage. No weapons. Receivers would not play on most teams. Did have a great running game, and o-line was ok. This year 40 TDs and looks like he can play a few more years. He finally has weapons again. Tua is throwing to guys that would not start/play on most NFL teams. We neeeeeeed to get Smith at 3 or trade back a little and take Chase/Waddle or I would love Pitts. I know we have Geisecki but Pitts will be a match up nightmare. Heś a bigger/faster Kelce.

Brady was Garbage?....24 touchdowns - 8 ints

I like both players but, I wouldn't use a first on either, 2nd and 3rd round is the value there. If we could get this combo for our first 5 picks it would go a long way to fix the offense. Smith (with trade down get extra 1st or 2nd) , Pitts, Harris, Toney and St. Brown.

It's amazing what weapons can do for a quarterback. Tampa Bay is loaded at the skill positions.

After Preston Williams went down, Miami was near the bottom of the NFL.

Smith, Harris in the first with a good FA WR signing is sounding better and better for this offense.

Our offense is already good when Preston, Parker and Gesicki are all playing.

I would love to get pitts and a wideout in round one.
I wouldn't mind that either. Trade down a few spots and get Pitts first since he wouldn't last to 18. Then draft the best WR available at 1b. Use the 2nd rd picks on RB and pass rusher. The offense would be lethal.

There is a tua discussion super thread yet everyone feels the need to start a new one every hour.
Not only Tua threads, but also in general.

It isn't that big of a deal, but ppl often start new threads about the exact same subjects that already have multiple discussions going on. It makes for a lot of repetitive arguements/discussions.

It takes more effort and time to read through the repetitive responses, intellectually digest them, and type in the reply box some witty remark about how repetitive it all is. If you see a post that offends you in it's redundancy do not yourself become a redundant replicant. Reject the urge to add views and reply counts, I find it is mostly the SIMPS that are responsible for this.

It takes more effort and time to read through the repetitive responses, intellectually digest them, and type in the reply box some witty remark about how repetitive it all is. If you see a post that offends you in it's redundancy do not yourself become a redundant replicant. Reject the urge to add views and reply counts, I find it is mostly the SIMPS that are responsible for this.
Well, if ppl are that concerned about productive use of their time, forums are probably not where they should be focusing anyway....lol.

It's more of a hobby, or leisure activity. I take it for what it is, a place to express and exchange views with others having the same interests.

As I said, it isn't a big deal, and a little "shtick" is to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom