Not too bad of a hangover | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not too bad of a hangover

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
When we lost the game I'm pretty sure I frightened my wife by cursing in a very loud voice (ok screaming ) and punching several walls and doors. But upon looking back the Jets offense didn't score an offensive TD until 3 minutes were left in the game. Our defense WILL keep us in games. Tannehill took another step forward by shakeing off his pick 6 and leading us to what should have been the winning TD. We were gashing the crap out of them with Reggie so it's really a shame he went out. Miller looks very good. I guess we all will have to wonder why Sherman didn't simply run the ball 3 times for a more certain field goal. Carpender really blew chunks today. He has alot to make up for and he better. O-Line is finally very good. Even Jets fans are saying they didn't win the game. We lost it. Let's take all this out on Kevin Kolb next week and by the by the Raiders who we decimated beat the Steelers. Drinking helps!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I meant winning field goal. Proof reading helps.

Back
Top Bottom