Notre Dame 49 BYU 23. BECK vs. QUINN Head to Head | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame 49 BYU 23. BECK vs. QUINN Head to Head

i just looked this game up it was played in their jr. year, maybe brady was the better qb then, but in the season and a half sense that game, becks game has come along ways, why bradys game has stayed the same or gotten worse in that same time span. the fins made the right decison on the qb.

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
--------------------------------------------
BECK, John 45-26-2 317 2 27 4

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
--------------------------------------------
QUINN, B. 41-32-0 467 6 44 1

Russell got drafted above Quinn after Russell outplayed Quinn in the Sugar Bowl.
You my friend no nothing about football. Mods please close this thread, is plum ridiculous.

Scouts said Russell was better than Quinn based on the Sugar Bowl. Using that logic Quinn is head and shoulders above Beck. The boy wonder Beck could only put up a lousy 23 points with 2 picks against a lousy ND defense. Who was more accurate?

so you insist on ignoring the stats for the season... that means this is nothing but a troll job..

If they played again 100 times. Quinn and ND would take Beck and BYU to the wood shed 100 times.
You are a troll and know nuttin about football and everyone is showing you up, just make like a tree and scam before they all make you look even more foolish.

Just stop it!

I am a big Jay Cutler fan. Vanderbilt didn't have a lot of talent, but Cutler gave the Gators a game and beat the Vols. Florida and the Vols have more talent than Vanderbilt.

Dude stop f@#$%&* comparing players. Just shut up already and stop crying over what already happened. You seriously need a huge hug because it sounds like this is eating you alive. If you were a true dolphin fan, you would root for and be a fan of anybody who wears that uniform no matter who it be. Get out of these forums and go root for the Browns.

one game proves everything? well nice to know i surround myself with intelligent fans, this site is making me want to become a pats fan just because i can handle their fans talking. they are realistic and dont view any one player the savior of a football team.

i just looked this game up it was played in their jr. year, maybe brady was the better qb then, but in the season and a half sense that game, becks game has come along ways, why bradys game has stayed the same or gotten worse in that same time span. the fins made the right decison on the qb.

nice work...

I 'hope" we made the right decision

welcome 41, glad you jumped in and joined us!

This read literally made me laugh out loud. I'm praying it's a joke topic, because I don't want to think any Dolphins fan is this moronic.

Russell was picked over Quinn because he has a huge arm, a big frame, has scrambling abilities and has a some great potential. Oakland likes to go deep and they have a terrible offensive line. Quinn would've gotten murdered by the 5th game if he was a Raider.

To say that the SOLE reason Quinn was taken over Russell was due to the Sugarbowl is completely and utterly ridiculous. Scouts don't look at one game, they look at entire seasons. Marino had quite a few lousy games, does that mean that he wasn't the better Quarterback than the one he was playing? Maybe that day, but career wise, hell no.

I don't know what you expect from Beck. If Marino wasn't good enough to lead the Dolphins (and throughout his tenure in Miami, Dan had some pretty good teams to work with) to a championship, what makes you think Beck could beat ND?

Here is why you look so stupid danmarinofan. You keep saying if BYU played Notre Dame 100 times Notre Dame would win...... I don't think that even compares the difference between Quinn and Beck 1%. If we put both Beck and Quinn behind our line last year, here is what the stats would of looked like.....

Quinn: 50-57% accurracy 2 interceptions for every 1 touchdown, 10 sacks.
Beck: 57-65% accurracy 2-3 touchdowns for every interception, 15 sacks.
(Harrington ended the season around 57% - I know season stats are to difficult for you to understand)

No in your mind, same knowledge of football as the Chess Champion of 06, what do you see their stats at if they played for us last year? I need a good laugh...

Head to head match up never means anything. It didnt mean Troy Smith was better than Quinn when people tried to say that trash and it doesnt mean Quinn is better than Beck ( though he is ;) )

I think scouts waste time watching too much tape, they should just look at the 1 head to head game from 2005 instead

too bad Quinn didn't play against Beck in highschool, we would have gotten even better info

This topic has been beaten to death but regarding your comment about scouts who watch multiple game films, most scouts rated Quinn higher than BEck. An article in the Miami Herald even said that the Dolphins rated Quinn higher than BEck but it was close.

Seems as though your point about one head to head matchup having little value is reasonable but if you are referencing most Scout's rating of Quinn and BEck, most people rate Quinn higher...................

I forgot Notre Dame is known for having a great defense.

To say John Beck is as good or better than Quinn is laughable. This game proves it.

CONGRATS!!!! I have been reading the boards here for years and can say with complete honesty, that this is by far the DUMBEST thread I have EVER read!!:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom