Notre Dame 49 BYU 23. BECK vs. QUINN Head to Head | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame 49 BYU 23. BECK vs. QUINN Head to Head

[mod] Personal attack.Please restrict your comments to the post and not the poster [/mod]

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
--------------------------------------------
BECK, John 45-26-2 317 2 27 4

QUINN, B. 41-32-0 467 6 44 1

Russell got drafted above Quinn after Russell outplayed Quinn in the Sugar Bowl.

please go away. comparing stats for one game is PC incorrect retarted. Do you want me to find some Marino stats where he threw 4 ints and no td for 80 yards and his no name opponent threw 4 tds and no ints for 300 yards. According to your logic this means Marino sucks. Not so much.

Russell got drafted above Quinn after Russell outplayed Quinn in the Sugar Bowl.
how old are you?

Forget Quinn's 467 yards and 6 TD's. What did Beck do against a poor ND defense? ND didn't win 49-48. They took BYU to the wood shed.

You said that right, the took BYU, not John Beck to the woodshed. Do you realize how many Marino lost games by 20+ points? Does that make the QB on the other side of the ball better than him???? What a clown.

Who cares lets see what they do in the NFL before we pass judgement, their QB's for crying out loud,not a WR vs DB >.>

this isnt about quinn v beck. its about who the phins should've selected at #9. lets use your logic, shall we?

2006 fiesta bowl:

Quinn: 29/45 286 yds 0 td 0 int

Ginn: receiving: 8 rec. 167 yds 1 td
rushing: 2 rush 73 yds 1 td

clearly, Ginn outplayed Quinn and(by your logic) is worthy the nod. now that you've been proven wrong, feel free to lock this thread at anytime.

:sidelol: You lovestruck Quinn-loving little girls need to snap out of it. You guys are making Brady Quinn the Sanjaya Malakar of the NFL.

Hey, DMfan....the QBs from Utah and BC had great games against BYs defense, too. What does that have to do with Beck again?

Oh, I remember. You are still upset that Russell out performed you baby-squeeze Quinn in the Sugar Bowl.

JRs performance in that game earned him the praise which elevated his status, not who was playing QB for the oppenent.

His passes all led his WRs, he moved well, he threw bullets, and he led LSU with great poise. Those things, along with unheard of physical talents, are what made JR the first pick.

Alot of teams, (including Cleveland) passed on Brady. Dallas even thought Clevelands next years #1 pick was worth more than Quinn.

So give it a break already. Brady Quinn was mid to low first round talent (he reminds me of Rick Mirer or Row Powlus).

Those of you in love with him need to deal with it.

Even though I rarely watch much Notre Dame football, I had a fairly good impression of Brady Quinn. I thought he did a pretty good job at Notre Dame. I thought he'd turn out pretty good because he was coached by Tom Brady's old coach, Charlie Weis and so forth.

Then, came the Sugar Bowl. Notre Dame got crushed by LSU. Brady Quinn and Notre Dame looked like they were a college team playing an NFL team or something. JaMarcus Russell clearly stole the show and upstaged Quinn.

Then, the thing that really turned me off was Brady Quinn in his interviews in April. Waay to much "look at me, I'm great, I should be picked #1 overall". The other guys did that a little but Brady Quinn went way overboard with his "I'm the greatest" campaign. I don't recall Matt Leinart, Vince Young or Jay Cutler doing that sort of thing at last year's draft.

Then, just watching him on TV at the draft. Jeez. I would be a little embarrassed if I were a Notre Dame fan. He looked pretty dorky with the hair and the girlfriend and all that. He said some dumb things when they interviewed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V5pIBJW8j4

Maybe I was a little bit dorky when I was his age, but I would try a lot harder to NOT be like that on national TV. He better learn to think before he speaks in his interviews in the NFL. Those reporters and camera crews are waiting to pounce like a pack of hyenas. He better learn how to deal with that spotlight. :shakeno:

:sidelol: LOL at the idea of this thread......... And then i feel bad for you. :(

it took all the way til now for you to dig this up :confused: ....... clearly your looking for reasons to whine. Like mentioned above... maybe the pats should consider swapping tom brady for joey harrington.

its a team game, why does everything get equated to which individual was better on a particular day when its a team of 45 guys playing very different roles in different groups?

rediculous.

I am not a huge fan of the Ginn pick at 9, but me very happy with Beck at 40, it made the Ginn pick more palatable which the only prob i have is the injury and long term viability as a dolphin.

I forgot Notre Dame is known for having a great defense.

To say John Beck is as good or better than Quinn is laughable. This game proves it.

Yes, because based solely on the stats of this game, you know more than the Dolphins front office and the NFL scouts (who had John Beck pretty close to Quinn in talent).

John Beck, is a Miami Dolphin ! John Beck is going to help us win football games. We drafted the Beck Family

Back
Top Bottom