Notre Dame pro day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame pro day

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Aaron Banks I think could have jumped onto Miami’s board, if they plan on keeping hunt at T and Flowers is phased out with Kindley playing LG then he could fill in at RG.

3 cone drill was faster than DK Metcalf and Jalen Reagor. Oh and he is 6’5 325.

And ND is becoming O LINE U

Last edited:
www.si.com/college/notredame/.amp/football/notre-dame-football-pro-day-official-results

Not a ton of high profile players other than JOK, but their OL had some pretty good workouts, especially Eichenberg

surprised Book ran as fast as he did.... and disappointing JOK didn’t run or bench. Also Tremble decent but not an insane work out, if we were already essentially loaded at TE, he’d be a nice later round flyer
Eichenberg is interesting as a round two target. Jenkins from Oklahoma State might be a good fit as well.

With Jenkins and Hunt on the right side, there could be some huge running lanes.

Eichenberg is interesting as a round two target. Jenkins from Oklahoma State might be a good fit as well.

With Jenkins and Hunt on the right side, there could be some huge running lanes.

Getting an ORT that the phins can plug in for the next dozen yrs is imperative. I don't care whether its Eichenberg, Cosmi, Darrisaw, or Mayfield

Getting an ORT that the phins can plug in for the next dozen yrs is imperative. I don't care whether its Eichenberg, Cosmi, Darrisaw, or Mayfield
I feel that way as well but there is a lot of talk that Miami is very happy with Hunt at RT.

If that is true that changes the direction of picks #18 and #36 quite a bit.Those would have been strong spots to go OT potentially which could open the team up to looking C there, or S or an edge/LB, not to mention RB.

I still would love a Jenkins or Darrisaw pushing Hunt to RT with Kindley eventually playing LG(this is a big year for Flowers to prove he was worth the FA cash) next to Jackson with Humphrey,Dickerson or Meineerz at C down the road.

They could also look at a guy like Vera-Tucker or Wyatt Davis to play G pairing AVT with his USC buddy on the left side or teaming Davis with Hunt on the right which would be a
very physical right side.With AVT bringing the potential of playing OT as well.

I feel the OL still needs some talent added to it and this Draft(and the next 2)offer them the chance to really build a quality OL in front of Tua while adding play makers to the Offense as well.

Back
Top Bottom