Notre Dame vs. USC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame vs. USC

DeathStar said:
game is over.

usc-ohiostate should be one hell of a matchup.

GO USC in that game.

What game are you watching? It's not even half time in the one we're all watching :confused:

Games aint over until they're over, whiz. :wink:

HysterikiLL said:
What game are you watching? It's not even half time in the one we're all watching :confused:

Games aint over until they're over, whiz. :wink:

Not over, but if ND has to rely on Brady's legs and INTs to gain yards....then it may as well be over.

UF Fin Kat said:
luckily for USC, notre dame isn't calling good plays at all.

I really dont understand what ND is doing with the calls, I mean they are playing like theres 5mins left and they are done by 30. I know they are down against a good team but the play calling has just been stupid so far.

I'm pretty confident Mom-Jeans will make the necessary halftime adjustments and get ND right back in the thick of this!

HysterikiLL said:
I'm pretty confident Mom-Jeans will make the necessary halftime adjustments and get ND right back in the thick of this!

like not going for it on 4th every time?

for all of you guys calling for us to draft a real playmaker at WR, I hope you're paying attention to Dwayne Jarrett

ChambersWI said:
for all of you guys calling for us to draft a real playmaker at WR, I hope you're paying attention to Dwayne Jarrett

I've always liked Jarrett but he hasn't had the season I thought he would. I'd rather try and trade a later pick for Mike Williams who I still believe can turn his poor start to his career around and IMO he has more potential than Jarrett

HysterikiLL said:
I've always liked Jarrett but he hasn't had the season I thought he would. I'd rather try and trade a later pick for Mike Williams who I still believe can turn his poor start to his career around and IMO he has more potential than Jarrett

have to remember, Jarrett has missed time because of a shoulder injury.

And he is a different type of WR than Williams. Jarrett can be a lot more than a possession WR; I see Williams as being a better version of Keyshaun Johnson

ChambersWI said:
have to remember, Jarrett has missed time because of a shoulder injury.

And he is a different type of WR than Williams. Jarrett can be a lot more than a possession WR; I see Williams as being a better version of Keyshaun Johnson

Personally I think Jarrett would be perfect at a team like Tampa Bay for that reason. Probably because he's similar in a way to Mike Clayton in having good size to get the ball from a number of angles. I probably wouldn't spend a 1st on Jarrett with the others that would be available, but I would pick him over Ginn Jr. if we had to go WR.

C'mon ND! If you're not going to win, at least get some style points to get a BCS game!!

Back
Top Bottom