Notre Dame vs. USC | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame vs. USC

DonShula84 said:
No idea. Defense made a stand in the 2nd quarter but went back to folding quickly after that, WR dropped passes, running game never got going. I'd love to play in the Rose Bowl, and I think we can play Michigan better than we did last time but I want a bowl game we can win...

So you want GTech(Reggie Ball is their QB) or Wake, or even Arkansas if they win the SEC (hey, you can't stop their running game, but you can stop Casey Dick).

Because honestly, I think Boise could beat ya.

ChambersWI said:
So you want GTech(Reggie Ball is their QB) or Wake, or even Arkansas if they win the SEC (hey, you can't stop their running game, but you can stop Casey Dick).

Because honestly, I think Boise could beat ya.

I dont think we'd get GT because it isnt a very sexy rematch. I'd take Wake or Arkansas (though that'd be a tough game). Our defense isnt horrible against the run so I'd rather play a running team than a passing offense any day of the week. I haven't seen much of Boise so I cant say if they'd beat us or not. I cant imagine that there defense has played a offense that has the talent that ours does though(havent played a ranked team all year so I think it's safe to say). I also doubt that their offense and defense is as fast as Michigans or USCs.

Gotta hand it to USC. They impressed me and their defense was pretty nice tonight. I hate OSU, so I'll be cheering for USC to win....another championship.

I still really want to see UF vs ND but I'm not sure about the liklihood of that.

I think USC deserves to jump UM though, and whether they stay ahead of UF or not is going to be a close call.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Could we see a Notre Dame vs. LSU BCS bowl game?

:eek:

That would be a good match up, Russell would do well against that secondary.

HysterikiLL said:
Gotta hand it to USC. They impressed me and their defense was pretty nice tonight. I hate OSU, so I'll be cheering for USC to win....another championship.

I still really want to see UF vs ND but I'm not sure about the liklihood of that.

I think USC deserves to jump UM though, and whether they stay ahead of UF or not is going to be a close call.

Give 1 reason why Michigan would deserve to stay ahead of UF if Florida wins the SEC.

Phinz420 said:
Give 1 reason why Michigan would deserve to stay ahead of UF if Florida wins the SEC.

Florida has been playing like crap. There your reason.

Amars said:
Florida has been playing like crap. There your reason.
:lol:

UF is playing like crap but we only lost to Auburn.........

Who did USC lose to again? Oh thats right...

Countdown for excuses on why they lost to unranked Oregon State........................

Phinz420 said:
:lol:

UF is playing like crap but we only lost to Auburn.........

Who did USC lose to again? Oh thats right...

Countdown for excuses on why they lost to unranked Oregon State........................

hey man I gave you your reason and you sure didnt disagree. Ya USC lost to Oregon State but they are playing so good that they are going to be playing for the National Championship unlike Florida.

Amars said:
hey man I gave you your reason and you sure didnt disagree. Ya USC lost to Oregon State but they are playing so good that they are going to be playing for the National Championship unlike Florida.

I fail to see how having your best WR out of the game causes you to give up so many pts to such a horrible team.

The most points Florida gave up was 27 to Auburn in their loss. After that the most we gave up was 19.

USC was in alot of close games against terrible teams, yet you give Florida crap about "playing badly". Oh but thats right you guys beat 1-10 Stanford so its all good!

The fact that you are trying to shield your team using the BCS rankings says alot when there is so much controversy year in and year out over the BCS.

USC=Media Darlings because...well they are USC and nothing else.

Well it all depends on who shows up

USC and Florida are 'wierd' I mean either the dominant team shows up or the mediocre team shows up.

Can you say playoff?

Me personaly I beleive Florida is more deserving, only if they beat Arkansas by a good margin, if its a close game I may have to lean towards USC but thats just me (even though I know McFadden didnt play USC and if he did it would of been a different game.)

Phinz420 said:
I fail to see how having your best WR out of the game causes you to give up so many pts to such a horrible team.

The most points Florida gave up was 27 to Auburn in their loss. After that the most we gave up was 19.

USC was in alot of close games against terrible teams, yet you give Florida crap about "playing badly". Oh but thats right you guys beat 1-10 Stanford so its all good!

The fact that you are trying to shield your team using the BCS rankings says alot when there is so much controversy year in and year out over the BCS.

USC=Media Darlings because...well they are USC and nothing else.

Oh yes I was waiting for this excuse because in the end that the only excuse you got. Championship are won in November not September.

Amars said:
Oh yes I was waiting for this excuse because in the end that the only excuse you got. Championship are won in November not September.

Aparently Championships are won in the polls.

SEC= Shafted Every Championship

Back
Top Bottom