Nov 24th

Dajesus

Starter
Reaction score
Can Jay make it back for the showdown with the Cahrgers? It would be 6 weeks after his surgery. This game could have a major impact on homefeild advantage for the AFC, and I just don't see us having a shot if he isn't there. Hopefully Ray can lead us to victorys over the Jets and Ravens, but if we lose to the Packers the Chargers game will most likely be our last chance to obtain homefeild. Where is Mr Miogi when you need him his little healing trick? Get well soon Jay!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I think he will be back in 4 to 5 weeks...he's healed pretty fast with all his other injuries..

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Reaction score
Jay cast should be off the week Fins play Jets so he might play Baltimore game...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by minus
Jay cast should be off the week Fins play Jets so he might play Baltimore game...
I am hoping he can at least dressed as the emergency QB ag the Ravens - look how fast he came back this PS from hip surgery.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I just hope Ray can hold he own for the next couple of weeks. He needs to get into the game.

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
I think he will be out at least 5 more weeks from things I have read on various websites.

Top Bottom