Novel Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Novel Idea

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We draft Mike Williams, then a RB in the 2nd round, then who cares, because (here's the doozy) we BRING BACK DAN MARINO. Who cares if he can't scramble, he never could, but can you imagine DAN MARINO tossing bombs to Mike Williams, Chris Chambers, and Randy McMichael?

Agent51 said:
We draft Mike Williams, then a RB in the 2nd round, then who cares, because (here's the doozy) we BRING BACK DAN MARINO. Who cares if he can't scramble, he never could, but can you imagine DAN MARINO tossing bombs to Mike Williams, Chris Chambers, and Randy McMichael?

What a fantastic idea!!! :shakeno:

well done... chump.

I agree with Mike Williams though.

You better find a SuperStar Left Tackle or Danny will be out for the season after the first play....

Agent51 said:
:roflmao: :lol: :laughat: :grouplaug :rofl4: :lolcry: :bry: :chuckle:

While we're at it why don't we trade in our defens for sharks with fricking laser beams? MMMMMM?

How about angry Dolphins with laser beams instead?

I think of NOVEL more as fantasy. Something really cool that probably will never happen.

Agent51 said:
You have to much time on your hands.

You were really going there, had a great draft plan, I was with you, till you did that dumb "bring back Danny". Oh my lord, Dan can even limp anymore. He has given this team all he ever had and more. Dont give up on AJ, he may turn into an ok QB with the new system and new coaching. And thats all we really need AJ to be is an OK QB and we will win a bunch of games.

Dan comming back, you got to stop hanging around Ricky, the second hand smoke has made you high!!

Timmy54 said:
You were really going there, had a great draft plan, I was with you, till you did that dumb "bring back Danny". Oh my lord, Dan can even limp anymore. He has given this team all he ever had and more. Dont give up on AJ, he may turn into an ok QB with the new system and new coaching. And thats all we really need AJ to be is an OK QB and we will win a bunch of games.

Dan comming back, you got to stop hanging around Ricky, the second hand smoke has made you high!!

haha, yeah, I was bored. I just to imagining dan in his hayday with recievers like we have now plus williams, and coach shula, yeah, toss him back in too, but all in their prime

Back
Top Bottom