November 15th Bills Game!! Who is going????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

November 15th Bills Game!! Who is going?????

I'll be there!! we have a huge tailgate at WEST 24! It's a fun crazy crowd! Later we watch the rest of the game at LIV Sunlife! HMU on Twitter @stephenpineda

I'm hoping to get tickets and be driving up from Penn State. I'll update if I make it there

Gonna be there hopefully my Tannehill jersey will be here before the game if not gotta go with the jake long.

My father, son and I are going. 50 yard line seats behind the Dolphins bench. 4th Row. It is my son's first Fins game (he is 8) and he will be sporting his new Davone Bess jersey. I went every year when I was a child until I was about 15 and I was kicked into a urinal by a drunk, white trash Bills fan. I was wearing my Dan Marino jersey. Same jersey I will be wearing this year. 20 years later. I was at Louis Oliver's 103 yard return game, Bryan Cox's middle finger salute game, the playoff blizzard game in the early 90's, and a bunch of other memorable ones.

It's my birthday, I'll be at Tootsie's popping bottles!!

**** Tootsie's . . . you wanna see real action, head over to Take One. Them hoes will love a talking azz dude like yourself. Trust me.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/take-one-****tail-lounge-miami

Happy B-day, you'll thank me later.

I'll be there representing the Fins! I have a buddy who's got season tickets so I catch the Bills, Dolphins every year. If you want a decent place to pick up tailgating food/beer go to Wegmans. The place is awesome for anything you need to tailgate in Buffalo. There are also vendors selling Dolphins merch everywhere and the field-house where the Bills practice is usually open to fans as well. I can't wait.....
Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom