November 15th Bills Game!! Who is going????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

November 15th Bills Game!! Who is going?????

Asicswrg85

Active Roster
Reaction score
Whats up Finheaveners!!! I just bought my tickets to the November 15th game against the Bills. Who is going? We should meet up and do some tailgating before if anyone is going!!!!! PHINS UP!

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm tailgating just yet but I'll be in the house to see them get beat up just like last year

i'll be there but i've got a little drive so i won't be there until right before the game. bills fans are brutal for those who don't know so be weary. always trying to start fights, especially when their team is losing.

My gf got me tickets for our 1 year in june :) Last year was the first game in buffalo i'd missed in about 11 years haha. My first game I ever attended there Derrick Rodgers threw me his glove by the tunnel after a 33-6 victory, what a great way to end my first ever NFL game.

I will be there!! Section 143 row 12!! 14th consecutive Bills vs Dolphins game. Will be there at noon tailgating! Lets all get loud and let these overpaid clowns know what the deal is!!!

I'll be there as well. 2 of my friends are going with me and we will be there around 4 or 5pm. Our seats are in section 114 in row 14. I have to say, Ive been there 5 different times for Miami games and have yet experienced a victory for us. Yes the Buffalo fans are nasty, but if you are not a punk you should be fine. Ive worn my dolphins gear every time and have not had any problems. Hope to see many Dolfans there!

Ill be there making the short drive up from Toronto...wear your Dolphins gear...dont be scared...I do every year up there...little comments but nothing physical..just dont be a goof!

I suddenly am thinking about it. I will be doing business in Erie PA that day and headed home towards Rochester but thinking of possibly getting a ticket and a nearby hotel room instead. If someone here has an extra ticket to sell so I can be with fellow finfans that would certainly motivate me to do so, otherwise I will be taking it easy and watching on the tube with a cold one.

I am gong. From rochester will be sitting in the Jim Kelly section. Heated seats baby!!

Whats up Finheaveners!!! I just bought my tickets to the November 15th game against the Bills. Who is going? We should meet up and do some tailgating before if anyone is going!!!!! PHINS UP!

I will be there with a few other Fins fans, when I get my tickets I'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom