Now A Dolphin, Danny Amendola Says Patriots' Contract Offer Fell Significantly Short | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now A Dolphin, Danny Amendola Says Patriots' Contract Offer Fell Significantly Short

Right. So I guess John Lynch is smarter than Belichick in your world now? I'm no fan of Tannenbaum, but the incessant daily whining of some on here is laughable

Good point. How dare people "whine" about a team that hasn't been relevant in about 16 years (except for 2 years where they got destroyed in the playoffs).

32 years old. 3 concussions, grade 2 and 3 groin tears, torn triceps, dislocated shoulder, dislocated elbow, 2 knee strains, grade 3 high ankle sprain, 2 bruised heels. i've seen him take so many monster hits that just completely folded his body. makes sense that we throw a lot of money at him.

In Miami's defense he said other offerS (plural), so that didn't mean Miami was the only one that offered him more than the Pats. He likely had a few options.

It may just be me but I can’t shake the feeling that we paid too much. I’m also slightly paranoid that Danny knows it and is talking **** low key, like “I couldn’t believe they overvalued me like that. I had to call my agent to confirm the contract numbers. Even he wasn’t expecting a payday like that”

It may just be me but I can’t shake the feeling that we paid too much. I’m also slightly paranoid that Danny knows it and is talking **** low key, like “I couldn’t believe they overvalued me like that. I had to call my agent to confirm the contract numbers. Even he wasn’t expecting a payday like that”
I highly doubt he thought that. Every player feels they are the best and deserve top dollar.

In Miami's defense he said other offerS (plural), so that didn't mean Miami was the only one that offered him more than the Pats. He likely had a few options.
I'm guessing Miami was the highest offer though. I mean..let's be honest. Why else come here to play?

I highly doubt he thought that. Every player feels they are the best and deserve top dollar.
I know. It’s just my dolphins fan syndrome coming out - that every free agent comes to Miami because they offered the most/leverage to get a better contract elsewhere. Not because it’s a good situation.

Maybe after a lobotomy

Your statement leaves it unclear as to who should get the lobotomy?
Isn't a lobotomy done on that portion of the brain that effects personality?
Aren't you more worried about addressing the rational thinking portion of the brain of the individual you are dissatisfied with?
Is this your indirect way of asking for a lobotomy?

?????

Your statement leaves it unclear as to who should get the lobotomy?
Isn't a lobotomy done on that portion of the brain that effects personality?
Aren't you more worried about addressing the rational thinking portion of the brain of the individual you are dissatisfied with?
Is this your indirect way of asking for a lobotomy?

?????

Actually it's not just personality my friend google says it would also affect your problem solving, planning, memory etc. Although if I did get a lobotomy i suppose it would me understand the reasoning behind TBaums decision making.

Back
Top Bottom