Now all we need is a GM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now all we need is a GM

T-Bone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With Dan entering the circus we call the Front Office all we need to do is get the GM rectified.

Will it be Thompson?

Did Ron Wolf accept any form of employment?

Dont think I understand what youre getting at here.....

My fault, I just heard that they hired Marino, I didn't read anything yet!

Now I know how Popeye felt with Olive - "How embarasskin"

doh!!

It's OK, every single sports headline in the nation said "Marino Hired as GM" so don't feel too stupid.

Now I feel like Wanny just got a new contract extension again. After all this talk of a new GM with the power of firing the HC. I wish I had got the story straight from the beginning.

It seems now that Wolf was the only one being considered, I was happy as could be hearing that Marino was hired but now it seems like Huzienga was just blowing smoke up everyone's a$$ covering the fact that after four years and 1 playoff game that the only change he's made is adding a consultant and the greatest pure passer in NFL history.

No other changes have been made, I retract my statement regarding Dan LeBard earlier, I just thought that Marino was hired.

Wayne has the cubes to state that he wants to win now!! Make some F'kin moves and we just might.

I feel like Beavis on caffeine right now, I need TP for Wayne's bunghole.

Sorry for the rant but I feel like I just got screwed out of the lottery. Who can I sue?

Originally posted by Cranx
It's OK, every single sports headline in the nation said "Marino Hired as GM" so don't feel too stupid.

Exactly. I was switching between the Press Conference and PTI yesterday, and on PTI they talked about how Marino is the GM, which he isn't. Also, on Sportscenter, I don't think they ever mentioned that Speilman is now our GM. All they talked about was Marino.

Back
Top Bottom