Now dolphins will start to make moves in fa........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now dolphins will start to make moves in fa........

Orlando Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the Fins now out of the Manning madness all that money they have been holding in reserve will now be spent. I think we will finally see more movement in FA by the fins inthe coming days and start to fill some of the needs this team has.:hclap:

AAh yeah...all good players have already signed...except Wallace.If we sign Flynn i would give the first pick to the Steelers,it´s the only way to get a No.1 WR for 2012.Blackmon will be gone and an uptrade would be stupid.

AAh yeah...all good players have already signed...except Wallace.If we sign Flynn i would give the first pick to the Steelers,it´s the only way to get a No.1 WR for 2012.Blackmon will be gone and an uptrade would be stupid.

I'd much rather sign Manningham and keep the first round pick. Wallace is overrated, especially for this offense.

Not giving up the #8 pick for Wallace. I really think Miami is going to save their money tho..Sign some lower tier guys.

even if we traded for wallace we dont have the $$$ to sign him to the crazy long term deal he wants

we get the FA that Philbin wants and use the rest of the money and lock up guys like Long, Wake to long term contracts.......

Sign Flynn and Winston.. With the 8th pick get best player available.. Or tade down and get another 2nd.. You get a Qb who knows your system and even if its only 2 starts still look pretty good in those starts.. You make your Oline one of the better ones with Winston.. My personal pick with out first is Ingram.. But you never know with the draft.. what happens if someone at the 8th is there that we didn't think would be.. Then what..lol Think we are in better shape then people give us credit..

I would try to sign Donovan McNabb and Plaxico Burress.

d-1

There are still players out there that can fill some holes. Plus I just read that a few more big names have now been released. Still alot left in FA to be had.........

Back
Top Bottom