Now i no whats going on. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now i no whats going on.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Saban wants to move down in the draft,because Ricky Williams is coming back. HB.Ronnie Brown,Carnell Williams,and Cedrick Benson are gunna be all good pro,s.Ricky Williams is 10 times better than all of them.So it telling me if we trade out of the #2 spot.RW is coming back.Saban will be stupid to let them 3 running backs pass.If we fail to trade down and not get Ronnie,C.Williams,or Benson and Ricky did,nt come back.Saban will be the rookie.

or he thinks the draft is deep with runningbacks that can be just as productive in Linnehans pass oriented offense as the big 3.

no, the draft is so deep, that we could get a potential pro-bowler in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Also Ricky weighs under 200 pounds and quit on the team before, don't think Saban really trusts him no matter what he says.

kingfin said:
Saban wants to move down in the draft,because Ricky Williams is coming back. HB.Ronnie Brown,Carnell Williams,and Cedrick Benson are gunna be all good pro,s.Ricky Williams is 10 times better than all of them.So it telling me if we trade out of the #2 spot.RW is coming back.Saban will be stupid to let them 3 running backs pass.If we fail to trade down and not get Ronnie,C.Williams,or Benson and Ricky did,nt come back.Saban will be the rookie.

It's funny. At first, I absolutely didn't care one way or the other if RW came back. Now I find myself hoping that he does. BUT, I seriously believe Saban will take a RB early whether Ricky comes back or not.

I would not let RW affect my plans if I were Saban and he knows that. He wants to trade down to get multiple picks. Quality players can come in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, remember the 2001 draft? LOADED with talent in the 2nd round! I would like Fason!

kingfin said:

know you don't

You seriously think a pushing-30 whacky backy packing holistic astro-bodied patchy-bearded meditating moron is ten times better than any one of three of the highest touted running backs in a long time?

Back
Top Bottom