Now it's 8 wks. on Garner's injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now it's 8 wks. on Garner's injury

Those foot injuries suck. Especially with large OL players. I truly think that the foods we put in our bodies now are full of such sh*t, like preservatives and words that are 18-letters long, that it causes our bodies to fail easier. How else can you explain all the injuries all over the place for the past few years. I've never seen more ACL and Achilles Ruptures in my life.

Am I right or wrong in thinking that there really isn't much you can do to strengthen ACLs and Achilles to prevent those types of injuries?

Thats kind of true. But, if you've put steroids into your body (legal or illegal ones) your tendons and ligaments can fail easier.

And, there has been an increased incidence of ACL tears associated with players on artificial turf. Probably due to increased friction that occurs between cleats and turf.

Not really worried about Andrew Gardner and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back within 4-6 weeks(still at the start of the seasoon) and 8 weeks is still roughly first quarter of the season.

Not really worried about Andrew Gardner and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back within 4-6 weeks(still at the start of the seasoon) and 8 weeks is still roughly first quarter of the season.

This is Nate Garner, our most versatile O-lineman. AG is a serviceable backup tackle.

This is by far the worst of our injuries. Let's hope he is able to heal quickly.

broken foot = 8 weeks?? i seriously doubt it, but of course i only pretend to be a doctor in a forum so...

Back
Top Bottom